Good afternoon everyone what are the best poker room bonuses today?

Tackiss30

Tackiss30

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
Tackiss30

Tackiss30

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
Good afternoon everyone what are the best poker house bonuses?
Unles you could rather google a little and find out. Dont know exactly what you think with a question...

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Good afternoon everyone what are the best poker house bonuses?
Hello there gabrielsaad and welcome to CardChat! :giggle:

My opinion would be GGPoker 100%.

As well as new player/first deposit bonus they also offer a 'honeymoon bonus' which is additional to the others, they have daily freebies and a selection of other bonuses and prizes during play such as GG Cheers, GG Care, Mystery Bounties and others.

This makes Stars bonuses (which are practically non-existent) look non-existent.

I'm not sure of any other platform's bonuses but would be surprised if they are better.

I missed the 'Honeymoon bonus' (because I was not aware of and did not click it in time) but even just their first deposit bonus ticket bundle I was able to spin up to around $400 cash credit.

Obviously that won't be guaranteed to happen for everyone due to skill/luck but if I can do it then others can and people have probably spun it up much further too.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
If you are looking for bonuses from a poker room, they are always happy to do so just go to any poker site there is always information in the bonuses tab, there is another bonus from blogger streamers that they can also give you for certain actions, register using their link and they also give cool bonuses, you can try it too

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hello. You read the welcome message first and then check the forum, it is a large amount of info that can answer what you need or want to know.... But as first you need to know you are a bronze level member. So you can play bronze games.... Check that link...

Good luck at discovering the unknown its not that hard to read a little... ✌️😉
He is asking about bonuses being offered by poker rooms and who is offering the best ones these days (I'm assuming they are referring to sign-up bonuses).
I'm not sure what your interpretation was? (maybe mine is wrong).

OP, there are very few sign-up/deposit bonuses offered anywhere these days. :(

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
party poker has some nice bonuses currently, for playing and completing various challenges, fairly simple too. Plus they give access to some freerolls in these challenges.
Finally they seem to be giving away 0.25C Spin ticket for logging in via the App, so this is close to the same as GG give away daily at the moment!

Here's my post to give a bit more detail!!

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello Friend, Wellcome
The bonuses at pokerstars at least have given me very good dividends.
In addition to the box for points and rake challenges.
Greetings:):):)