Going to Vegas.. Best Poker Room

undone

undone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Guys!

I am going to vegas from the 9th to the 14th!!!!! This will be my 6th trip but the first few times I only played in one poker tournament at O'Sheas.. A 65 dollar buy in 2 table tournament. For this trip i will be staying at Planet Hollywood!! Now.. normally when i go to Vegas i play Pai Gow Poker (can't get enough of it) and blackjack... but I would like to play in my first cash game or a tournament... so my question to everyone is

Where will I be able to find a good 1/2 or 1/3 game (those are the highest stakes i can go) or where will i find a good tournament for 40-80 dollars... I am going to play NLHE.. seeing as that will be my best bet for a good tournament. Well if you all have been and could tell me your favorite places to play that would be great!!! Thanks

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will be there while you are there - staying at the MGM.

icemonkey9

icemonkey9

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would check out Sahara tournaments, they have low buy-ins and fantastic structure. Caesars has good structures too.

In terms of where to play ,the more random a place, the better it is to play imo ... i heard O'Sheas is actually great to play at for cash game poker, and I've had great times at Imperial Palace, Sahara, and other kinda "random" places. The Planet Hollywood room is gorgeous, and MGM is nice.

Royal Vegas - Leo Vegas - Sky Vegas