Global poker warning

G

Getpaidct1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently purchased a new cell phone from another carrier.. they had trouble porting my number so I opted for a new one.. then couldn’t get back into my email so I just created a new one.... then couldn’t get into my global poker account so created a new one... after two days the system recognized my Facebook as having two accounts shut down my new account and global poker transferred my funds without consent to the old account I’m locked out of... I emailed customer support over this next two weeks with 30 emails and they still have not fixed either account for me to access... they stole my money and have yet to get me back in going on 3 weeks now.... I would not trust global poker they have the worst customer service and will steal your money first chance they get

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a more global problem than you think of Global Poker. This is a problem of identifying a person’s identity and its binding to a phone number for authorization. They tell us a lot that “two-factor identification” protects us from hacking. And everything goes well, until you lose your number or device, to the serial ID of which everything is tied. And here you understand that the plots of Hollywood science fiction films are no longer completely fiction and this is not at all funny.
What will happen in a couple of years? You cannot open your refrigerator in the kitchen because you do not have access to it, LOL... (LOL?? Oh Shi...)

T

thug223

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently purchased a new cell phone from another carrier.. they had trouble porting my number so I opted for a new one.. then couldn’t get back into my email so I just created a new one.... then couldn’t get into my global poker account so created a new one... after two days the system recognized my Facebook as having two accounts shut down my new account and global poker transferred my funds without consent to the old account I’m locked out of... I emailed customer support over this next two weeks with 30 emails and they still have not fixed either account for me to access... they stole my money and have yet to get me back in going on 3 weeks now.... I would not trust global poker they have the worst customer service and will steal your money first chance they get

Sorry for your problem :(
unibet poker has a 'similar' customer service too