• We would love to hear your thoughts! Click here to take a short survey on your CardsChat experience: Rate Your CardsChat Experience

Forum members receive 10 VIP Chips for participating (follow instructions on form).

Giving up on some poker sites.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Ever since I started playing, five years ago, I tried every way I could to raise a BR to play.
In some periods I did well in some, but now I recognize that in certain sites, I don't do well, I don't know if it's just my lack of talent or if it's the more difficult field.
I would like to know if others here have this same feeling?
Hey! Sorry if you already said it, but did you spend some time studying?
I also have that feeling sometimes. I have a good streak for a while, and then a bad one, and in some sites I wasn't even able to get good results yet. For example, I've played many mtts on GG poker, and I'm almost even, but in 888 I've played much less and had much better results in comparisson.

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
it's best to choose two or three poker rooms and focus on playing at them, I play at 888Poker and GGPoker

Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I actually do share the same feeling you have. For whatever reason I do better at some sites than others. It seems I'm cursed at some poker rooms. :( I guess it has to do with the software.

Anyway, I guess you should probably play more in the rooms you do better. :cool:
i play against you in cc freerolls at leasth 2 years, you it's not ''cursed'' you is bad since ever, just that