najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hello GG players.
Just curious and wondering : Do you guys leave that GG's music on or do you turn it off right away ??

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I listen to it and I am sad when it's over, because I love some of their tunes 😜. I even wrote to their support one time to ask whether I can download it somewhere or listen to it longer, throughout the session 😄😄😄 They said it's a custom made and I can't download it anywhere or listen to it more than it's currently available 😄

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I listen to it and I am sad when it's over, because I love some of their tunes 😜. I even wrote to their support one time to ask whether I can download it somewhere or listen to it longer, throughout the session 😄😄😄 They said it's a custom made and I can't download it anywhere or listen to it more than it's currently available 😄
Custom made ! So ?
It would even be a kind of advertisement for them, wouldn't it ?

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Custom made ! So ?
It would even be a kind of advertisement for them, wouldn't it ?
Yes, I also didn't understand why they couldn't upload it to their official YT channel or something like that. I don't think it would take away from them in any way. It just seems weird to invest in making music and keep it to yourself 🤷‍♀️

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello GG players.
Just curious and wondering : Do you guys leave that GG's music on or do you turn it off right away ??
I turned off these music special effects on the first day I created an account on this site. Of course, everyone has their own taste, but personally, I just can't listen to it.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I don't think it would take away from them in any way.
I n the contrary, I think it can only be beneficial for them. People might ask who's music that is, and more talk about them the better for them.

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello GG players.
I leave it on, but at quite a low volume so it's not too intrusive.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Today something happened to me which has never happened before - the music started playing on one specific table of a tournament which just opened 😳 I had a few tables opened already, and I didn't quite realize where it was coming from right away, but I was sure it's GG 😅 Careful what you wish for 🤣🤣🤣

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Turning it off right away here 😅
Today something happened to me which has never happened before - the music started playing on one specific table of a tournament which just opened 😳 I had a few tables opened already, and I didn't quite realize where it was coming from right away, but I was sure it's GG 😅 Careful what you wish for 🤣🤣🤣
So maybe Andreas choice is better ;).

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
So maybe Andreas choice is better ;).
Maybe, but, as I said, it started playing on one specific table of a tournament which just started. This music wasn't playing from the lobby... And I played a few tournaments on GG and it has occured only at one tournament. So I don't think one can turn it off upon logging in, as you can't know where this random music pause 🎶🎶🎶 will be playing from and when 😄

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Maybe, but, as I said, it started playing on one specific table of a tournament which just started. This music wasn't playing from the lobby... And I played a few tournaments on GG and it has occured only at one tournament. So I don't think one can turn it off upon logging in, as you can't know where this random music pause 🎶🎶🎶 will be playing from and when 😄
Mine always starts when I open the main lobby, and I pause it or leave it depending on my mood. But it never plays when I open any table ! Weird !

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi
I turned off the music. As soon as I heard it, I thought it would distract me, too epic for me. I am a modest conservative player and like to hear only the sounds of cards being shuffled and chips being shuffled.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hi
I turned off the music. As soon as I heard it, I thought it would distract me, too epic for me. I am a modest conservative player and like to hear only the sounds of cards being shuffled and chips being shuffled.
I can't blame you man. Normally, it's better to play with no distraction.
But like "iwont", I would've loved to have that piece downloaded...

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wish GG would accept custom music. That would be my personal ALL-IN Theme:

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Same! 🙂
I always thought GG is a weird site! Some people see some tourneys and others don't, kind of complicated navigating through that platform.
Now even that music is not up for everyone ? Since I signed up with them, as soon as I log in, it starts playing. There's a "pause" button up left by the number of players online. It even turns into a "play" button if I click on it in case I decide to listen again.