GGpoker's Mystery Battle Royale - new promo

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GGpoker updated their Battle Royale S&G & now features an epic mystery jackpot bounty. I play their battle royale every now & then, I like the new format & so let's see if luck snags me one of 'em epics. Have fun folx & let's hear how it goes with you. :)

Mbr240329Mbr240329a

Last edited:
Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, this promotion is cool, they also gave 4 free games so that players could play this game and test it, I think many people will like this game I liked it I think I will play it many more times in the future this poker site is getting better and better players just as many, which gives you big prizes

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Интересно... Я не получил 4 бесплатные игры...
I don't know if they should have given at first, I didn't notice either, after which I noticed 0.25 cent tickets at the bottom where my profile went to test and played for free and saw how to play it's a pity I didn't win, I just reached the final table where knocking out players get random bounties, I liked it

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I play their battle royale every now & then, I like the new format & so let's see if luck snags me one of 'em epics. Have fun folx & let's hear how it goes with you. :)
I only played their freebies before because the 5 min shootout stage increased variance significantly and made it impossible to beat in the long run.

I think the new format is an improvement but variance still remains crazy with 50 BBs starting and the hyper turbo format.

Gave it a go three times this morning but not enough luck when needed. 😅

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting... I didn't receive 4 free games...
Me too and my guess is noone on GG received them.

He plays on PokerOK (GG Skin for Ruskis, Kazahkis etc) and it was way too difficut with for him with his limited vocabular to mention that.

rhoudini

rhoudini

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Looks like one more feature for enticing recreational players to play even more based on the remote possibility of winning a big mistery bounty.

That is a tendency that we can not escape from now on. We can only adjust and try to play accordingly.

But it is very funny.

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ITM from today's daily freebie ticket but no bounties. hahaha

Mbr 2

A

analudias

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, CardsChat Team!
How are you?
Recently, GG Poker launched new game: Mystery Battle Royale.
Now, there are 18 participants and they must be in the first 9 places in 10 minutes (after that, players from 10th place and beyond are automatic eliminated). Those 9 players that are still in the game go to the final table where each elimination is awarded with a mystery bounty that can be very high. Just the three first players are ITM.
In the old version, each elimination had a fixed bount (with possibility of a Jackpot bounty) and all 5 players in the final table were ITM.

I like very much to play this kind of fast tournment when I don´t have much time to spend with long tournments.

And you? What do you think about the changes? It was better for the players or for GG Poker?

Thanks in advance!

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I didn't get tickets for this game format, I played a couple of times, but to be honest, I didn't succeed

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Have fun folx & let's hear how it goes with you. :)
I thought this new format was shit, I reached the final table three times, twice in 3rd place and I didn't win anything.😁

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think, both the old and new format tend to negate skill edges quite a bit, because you only play for 10 minutes, before half the field is eliminated. So as something to have fun with: Sure. But as a game to build up a bankroll or make a monthly profit, most likely not. Also see this thread about the same subject:

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't get tickets for this game format, I played a couple of times, but to be honest, I didn't succeed
In my region, battle royale free tickets are claimed Tuesdays, Thursdays, & Sundays.

Gg1

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my region, battle royale free tickets are claimed Tuesdays, Thursdays, & Sundays.

View attachment 357505
This is for everyone. He is not talking about the daily freebies. He got confused because of the post of Kaz_Toyboy who said there were free Tickets to test the format.

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What do you think about the changes? It was better for the players or for GG Poker?
What is better for the site is if they can get more players playing the games.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was a garbage game before (which i basically only played with the daily freebie ticket anyway) and now they managed to make it even more garbage.

Cutting the edge of winning players wherever they can so they can rake more and more. Daniel "More rake is better" Negreanus must feel so proud being a part of them now.

Just offer normal hypers and stop with this gimmick.

Thats my opinion.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've played for the first time today and I didn't liked that much. I think I prefer their battle royale games, which is a similar format.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was a garbage game before (which i basically only played with the daily freebie ticket anyway) and now they managed to make it even more garbage.

Cutting the edge of winning players wherever they can so they can rake more and more. Daniel "More rake is better" Negreanus must feel so proud being a part of them now.

Just offer normal hypers and stop with this gimmick.

Thats my opinion.
Have to correct myself. Utter utter garbage that format. Now we have to a watch bounty animation everytime someone busts at the ft lol.

Why would i want to see a 10 sec animation everytime someone busts and another player wins a bounty? Is this a way to make games shorter or what?

S

Sherlock77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Awful. Who ever thought of such a format? boring and zero appeal