FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I downloaded the site!
I filled in the info.!
I tried to make a deposit with a mastercard that is sitting a few inches away from my face right now.... and the site is asking me to verify my email address. I open up my email and it says "now that your email has been verified by now"... and I'm thinking "that's weird... you typically need to click on a link or button of some sort that comes with the email... but I've done nothing of the sort... hmm.

I go to try to Deposit again. It tells me I need to verify my email.

I go to fill out the form. The first thing requested is my mobile number. I do not have a mobile number. I fill in my home number as I see another option that pops up, suggesting that I can receive a CALL instead of a text with the code. I opt in to receive a CALL.
But.. no call.

I go through the procedure again.... & I wait. >>> No Call.

And I'm reminded of so many other pokersites. ... sigh :(

I email support.

They send me a CODE!! (to verify)... YES!!!!

I go to punch it in!!... It doesn't work LMAO

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Sorry to pollute this thread (instead of putting it in the other one for GGPoker).

They finally called me with a verif. code. I punched it in... it worked!!!

and then they emailed me another code.... and this time this one also worked!

And then lastly, upload document. I didn't see where it informed me of what document. Figured I'd go with Driver's License. Had to rip out my camera to take a pic. of my license. Then transfer that onto my laptop... then email myself onto my computer... then upload it onto the GGPoker verify page. And it accepted it. But now I wait for (up to 2 more hrs.?) to receive another email. One good thing about this process... at least my account will be verified.
2hrs. & 1 min. from now, I'll put my screename down here & confirm my deposit :)

"gg" me ( I feel like I just went HU4ROLLZ vs. Verify-BOT in a marathon clash!)

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry to pollute this thread (instead of putting it in the other one for GGPoker).

They finally called me with a verif. code. I punched it in... it worked!!!

and then they emailed me another code.... and this time this one also worked!

And then lastly, upload document. I didn't see where it informed me of what document. Figured I'd go with Driver's License. Had to rip out my camera to take a pic. of my license. Then transfer that onto my laptop... then email myself onto my computer... then upload it onto the GGPoker verify page. And it accepted it. But now I wait for (up to 2 more hrs.?) to receive another email. One good thing about this process... at least my account will be verified.
2hrs. & 1 min. from now, I'll put my screename down here & confirm my deposit :)

"gg" me ( I feel like I just went HU4ROLLZ vs. Verify-BOT in a marathon clash!)

haha i hear you on that one i just went through that the other day but someone my first deposit bonus didnt show up and only half my document verified which was my license lol will try again tomorrow and good luck to you!

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
haha i hear you on that one i just went through that the other day but someone my first deposit bonus didnt show up and only half my document verified which was my license lol will try again tomorrow and good luck to you!

It worked now for me... I was even able to deposit, lol.
One thing I liked about the deposit,.. I wasn't charged anything 'extra'.. no 'hidden fees', etc. I actually just deposited on SB last week & it cost me $115 Cdn. to make a $69usd deposit! Aside from the difference in currency, they jacked me for $18 Cdn. :O
That's a 19% 'fee' added. WoW! I don't know wtf I was thinking that day.... or was I thinking??

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
To celebrate GGPoker's official presence on the forum, we're announcing the following promotion.

Complete the following steps to be in with a chance to win!

1) Have a GGPoker account
2) Make a deposit (min $10) between 26 Feb & 23:59 UTC March 4, 2020.

3) Leave your GGPoker nickname in this thread

Poker0rifice (that's a 'zero' for '0'rifice)

I was able to deposit & open an account this evening. Here's a couple screenshots for you.

Attachments

• $58 GG.jpg
    $58 GG.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 53
  • P0 GG.png
    P0 GG.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 51
Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Awwwwee..!

Only just saw this... :(

Earliest I'd be able to get involved is the 23rd...

Keen to have a look at GG tho...

You got the Kid as brand ambassador, astute move! :)

As it looks like this promotion may be missed, I'll have a look at first deposit bonuses instead.. :biggrin:

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
jtlG1cf.jpg
I5QduUx.jpg

nickname: No1eJoker

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck guys on GG poker ! :)

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It would be okay that publish here and updated list of eligible members for the draw??

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone know what is happened with GGpoker support here, inactive for 14 days??
Today should be draw for tickets, will that take place???

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know what is happened with GGpoker support here, inactive for 14 days??
Today should be draw for tickets, will that take place???
Anxiously awaiting a reply also... sent a inbox afew days back tho live support through the App was quick to reply and rectify my deposit bonus

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Another 2 weeks Casey? :deal: lol

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Baited! :laugh:

If it's delayed until after Monday I might be able to sneak into the draw... :biggrin:

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pretty good scam to get people to deposit,,,, :confused:

The tickets will now be given out on March 19, for the $300k GTD GGMasters on March 22. :)
Honesty is important to me,Casey. :) If i can't trust you with my $$$,,,then you're no good to me,,,, Good Luck moving forward, (Deleted GG account) :ciao:

Last edited by a moderator:
No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Something is going on. The Masters tournament is usually posted in the tournament list but it is not currently. If I find out what happened I will post it here.
The Masters tournament is on the list, but we didn't get the tickets, there was no draw. That's the problem!
GGPokerCasey is not active!!!
Mt0HchF.jpg

Last edited:
Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Honesty is important to me,Casey. :) If i can't trust you with my $$$,,,then you're no good to me,,,, Good Luck moving forward, (Deleted GG account) :ciao:

At first I thought things were probably just delayed due to GG having only just dipped it's toe into CC's swimming pool, no big deal and perhaps people were overreacting...

The Masters tournament is on the list, but we didn't get the tickets, there was no draw. That's the problem!
GGPokerCasey is not active!!!
Mt0HchF.jpg

Now having seen/read this...

A whole different perspective on the matter...

Not a very good way to introduce yourself to the cardschat community methinks!

You only get one chance to make a first impression.

Not good!

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hey guys -

I understand your frustrations, and in normal times I would say that they would be well warranted. But...have y'all been paying attention to what is going on worldwide right now?

Given the current global situation, we have no idea what is going on on Casey's end of things. I have no idea where they are from, or if they've been forced to stay in or God forbid worse than that. So I ask that you give some patience and understanding here while we get in touch and see just what is going on. As soon as we know something further, we will of course update you all here in the thread.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
^ A very good point, well made. :)

shane4050

shane4050

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys -

I understand your frustrations, and in normal times I would say that they would be well warranted. But...have y'all been paying attention to what is going on worldwide right now?

Given the current global situation, we have no idea what is going on on Casey's end of things. I have no idea where they are from, or if they've been forced to stay in or God forbid worse than that. So I ask that you give some patience and understanding here while we get in touch and see just what is going on. As soon as we know something further, we will of course update you all here in the thread.

Yupp thats what i figured, i contacted live chat regarding my question and they replied and activated my bonus within 20 minutes, also the verification process was pretty quick and easy over night tho i only got my id verified not address so i suggest if you have any question regarding the client or anything other then this promotion you send a email through the chat on the client and they will get back to you asap.

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to write something I noticed! Did you notice that their room have a lot of online players right behind pokerstars..Did you ever doubt that number and try to count online players in that room??? It very easy to do that.

Currently:eek:

xms9Heb.jpg