bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
What do you guys think of this poker platform?

I liked it a lot, you can see the cards that will come on the table after the forfeit, I thought it was cool, there is a suspense on the river as well, apart from the emojis.

Huntre

Huntre

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips

I liked it a lot, you can see the cards that will come on the table after the forfeit, I thought it was cool, there is a suspense on the river as well, apart from the emojis.
In my opinion this part of seeing card after hand are gone may give you false hope and you may try gamble next time...

surfer696

surfer696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
metroI like the platform, but its Phone App doesn't work very well. , It always takes me out of the app or gives a lot of errors

f00gzz

f00gzz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the software is awesome and alot of players have moved to GG lobbys are always full

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
not my favorite but still a good room

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like GGpoker, but it's not my favorite room. I think if the software could be faster and have better promotions for micro/small stakes players.

K

koziolosiol

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
All Grupovichuva and wish you a nice day

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's not my favorite but I like it a lot, there's even a daily bonus.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Hi.
All these functions that you described are superfluous in my opinion. Poker is great without all the magic. But nevertheless, I also like this site.
Good luck.

K

KALUGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
I also play on GGpoker, it's the most visited room, there is no problem with sitting at the table, but in Slovakia, I often find the software and very low rake back on microlimits

Beardownman

Beardownman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like playing there for a bit of fun. Shame no sit and Gos though as I have no time for long mtts.
Also can only play on laptop as it continuously freezes up on mobile/tablet app.