T

trishen007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Everyone
hope you'll all are well.
I have being playing on GG poker for the last few days trying to win myself a wsop title
and was wondering if i do somehow win a title win it have the same important of people who won a bracelet under normal circumstances because games sometimes do feel softer online and also the feeling of playing live is just not there its like if the next Fifa world cup is played online and the winners are just given to cup kind of feeling should the just of made a few bracelet events online and not as many as 84 dose it hurt the feeling of saying you are a WSOP bracelet winner by making so many available this year , i would like to know how everyone else feels about these events ,

kind regards

etouu79

etouu79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I honestly do not refer to the level of importance, it will depend on the prize and they are of equal importance then if it is, on the other hand perhaps not being online the poker is sold more to the media which makes diffusion and maybe that will seem more important, only referring to marketing and sales, but come on, if you earn a million dollars, you are as important as another that earns a million in another context

WSOP