gg poker the worst room

T

trapper866

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Im a 20 year poker play I have never in my life lost so so many good solid hands to such crap cards as I have no gg poke scam site I played 2000 hands lost all poket A's to crap All poket K'as to crap always always they win no matter what I have hundres and hunders of good hands Now and again yes but ever time come on Its impossible to loose so so so many good hands to crap what a rip off scam site this is

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Same story in every poker room . You have to deal with this . See where and if you can have profit and play , or else ...... See what games offer advantages , more benefit despite bar beats . If you have more losses than profits on the long run , , play on a different poker room . If you cannot have any profit at all , study the tables , the way RNG works and gone back .

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
great poker room I guess you just didn't play pokerstars, that's where wonders happen. You should try to play there and you'll appreciate other rooms

whoisbetter

whoisbetter

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
It is the worst. The last week I sent 12 mail to verify my account new user. I sent driver license both sides, my photo, my bank?, my credit card statement. They said it was folded NO. They said the 4 corners weren't showing. NO. I resent 12 times different photos and all with garbage response. The online mobile or laptop gers stuck on KYT (can't see face). I give up. I have 4 other poker sites and no issues. I closed the accounts pure bullshit.

whoisbetter

whoisbetter

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Garbage site. 12 emails with driver license photo back statement, credit card and they say folded NO. Four corners not showing. NO..I gave them 12 mails new photos and more. It won't work online either gets stuck on KYT face verify. I gave up and told them to close account. I am with 4 other sites 888poker, MGM and more and never an issue. The tech supports are idiots.Do not play this site.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Garbage site. 12 emails with driver license photo back statement, credit card and they say folded NO. Four corners not showing. NO..I gave them 12 mails new photos and more. It won't work online either gets stuck on KYT face verify. I gave up and told them to close account. I am with 4 other sites 888poker, MGM and more and never an issue. The tech supports are idiots.Do not play this site.

Would you prefer it if they were less careful? So because they are meticulous during verification process, we shouldn't play on this site? Tell that to Bert Stevens (he just won $2,700,000.00 on GG in the MainEvent)

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play gg poker and its a good site. you lose and you win however 888 poker room I have trouble I lose there more but hey maybe I would start winning again.