GG poker spin and gold

C

Crowey87

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
GGpoker spin and gold and other games like it, e.g battle royale for low stakes are a waste of money. The standard of poker is absolutely terrible, and I don’t think I’ve ever played in a spin and gold game where I’ve been able to win more 4 times my stake. Wether it was .25 or $3 dollars. How much money does ggpoker make off these really poor quality games?

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The standard of poker is absolutely terrible based on the criteria that you are not able to win more 4 times your stake LOL??? What is your criteria of a good quality game? One that you would usually win LOL??? Then, those GGpoker spin&gold and battle royale games are high quality for me as I won several of 'em with the daily freebies LOL.

Last edited:
Kerasuss28

Kerasuss28

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
GGpoker spin and gold and other games like it, e.g battle royale for low stakes are a waste of money. The standard of poker is absolutely terrible, and I don’t think I’ve ever played in a spin and gold game where I’ve been able to win more 4 times my stake. Wether it was .25 or $3 dollars. How much money does ggpoker make off these really poor quality games?
Very True your opinion,they can better do heads up sit go s

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I hate those too , I play daily though the free 0.25 it gives me.
Wondering if everyone ever has hit the juicy prices!!!

ms_attack

ms_attack

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I wouldn't say that I hate them, I play them, which are given to me daily by GG, and I've won a few of them, including the Battle Royal. But I wouldn't use them to build up a bankroll, because theoretically you would have to get into the money every 2nd spin and go to win in the long run. But cashing every second Spin and Go is very unlikely for me. Of course, you could be lucky and win a multiple of your stake, but as I said, I don't see any chance of being profitable in the long run.

But maybe someone can prove something else to me, that would be very interesting for me.

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
i have played X10 and X25 there and i dont play much....

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
actually there are people who are grinding them and are pretty profitable in them, for exemple you can check pokerstars stream on twitch when they do the spins stream and ask the streamer to show you his graph and his winning graph that is only going up for years now and he is not even one of the top players on spins.... so yeah variance is hard and tons of people lose money on them but some make consistent money on them as well