Gg poker solution

B

BILTIZ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello guys this thread is my way of asking you what do u know about gg poker ?
Personally i see it the place with most offers lately and the place all the big names and big pots are happening

But playing on GG I found several drawbacks like the fact the game seems slow uet limits rise rapidly based on time
Gg doesnt offer any sit and goes and building a bankroll there is really an issue as spin and goes are really ridiculasly luck based and the cash tables are filled with tight players and not lucrative
No heads up formats are present anywhere in gg and as a head up reg i find that very lame
Finally i dont know can anyone propose a way to biuld my bankroll there ansn ok

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
They are the current buzz in the online poker world. They have some good promotions on there lately and a few big name pros.

It looks like a good room and I see other players that like it. For me personally I do not like it for much of the reasons you stated; the tournament structures are not to my liking and there is not the selection of games I like to play, the spin and gold, flip and go and AoF are just awful.

Plus too I do not like the feel of the table and the chat are too cartoon for my liking and I find them very annoying. Maybe it is because I am too accustomed to the other rooms.

However I take the freebie there everyday and also play the twice a week Cardschat games on there. Free money is free money. Oh and they charge me a $1 every time I withdraw another gripe I have with them.

I am not sure how to go about building a bankroll on there maybe someone who plays there will have an answer for you. I deposited last year to try it out and I probably won't ever deposit there again or play any games that are not free.

Best of Luck
Personally i see it the place with most offers lately and the place all the big names and big pots are happening

But playing on GG I found several drawbacks like the fact the game seems slow uet limits rise rapidly based on time
Gg doesnt offer any sit and goes and building a bankroll there is really an issue as spin and goes are really ridiculasly luck based and the cash tables are filled with tight players and not lucrative
No heads up formats are present anywhere in gg and as a head up reg i find that very lame

M

masa11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Not knowing, I like the variety there, but I spent the money too quickly there and did not even have time to enjoy it :)