GG Poker security issue with latest patch

Hujiko

Hujiko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My virus scanner warns me that the latest GGPoker update tries to update something it should not. Anyone else has the same problem with the latest GGPoker patch?

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Antivirus programs run all on similar algorythms.
Sometimes there are minor coding errors with programs which result in wrong virus alerts with Antivirus programs.

The same applies to cracks for programs
A crack's purpose is to cloak as the original executable file.
Used mainly for PC Games to be able to play without original CD/DVD/BluRay .

Most Antivirus detect such coding in an instant..
Since coding in cracks are very similar to Viruses and Trojans they often get wrongly declared as Virus

Long story short, If your Antivirus declares GG for unsafe you can of course refrain from installing it and instead contact GG and inform them about their minor glitch .
They are always happy to recieve info on how to improve their system.
For my part, no virus detection on my side ..

My virus scanner warns me that the latest GGPoker update tries to update something it should not. Anyone else has the same problem with the latest GGPoker patch?

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips

What have you lost in it or do you like to play there, it seems very suspicious to me

Hujiko

Hujiko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Got a response back from GGPoker. They say that my DeepGuard security a sensitive security instrument is and that it gives false security warnings against legitimate registry updates. Think that is BS as I never before had such warnings with other software I think they just should be more careful how they implement their software and just do not abuse registry updates to run their software.

Anyway I still get the warnings but GGPoker is still apart from the warnings running normally.

psycodelic1

psycodelic1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Me to dosent show my balace
Got a response back from GGPoker. They say that my DeepGuard security a sensitive security instrument is and that it gives false security warnings against legitimate registry updates. Think that is BS as I never before had such warnings with other software I think they just should be more careful how they implement their software and just do not abuse registry updates to run their software.

Anyway I still get the warnings but GGPoker is still apart from the warnings running normally.
and i cant play with my founds the new update is an absolut 💩💩💩💩💩
I dont now why i keep playing on this site maybe because theres no better options

psycodelic1

psycodelic1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My balance cant be showed what a trash 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240301-200359_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240301-200359_Gallery.jpg
    615.8 KB · Views: 2