iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Can you tell me what is the significance of a stack of chips appearing out of nowhere in front of my cards while playing? How does it appear, I never notice how it's happening lol And it's so annoying - won't go away until you click on it.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Can you tell me what is the significance of a stack of chips appearing out of nowhere in front of my cards while playing? How does it appear, I never notice how it's happening lol And it's so annoying - won't go away until you click on it.
You can shuffle them. I don't know why or when they appear, but I have seen settings for the shuffle. You can set to shuffle by scrolling back and/or forth. There's a popup in settings or something.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
You can shuffle them. I don't know why or when they appear, but I have seen settings for the shuffle. You can set to shuffle by scrolling back and/or forth. There's a popup in settings or something.
Thank you Tim! 🙌🙌🙌🤗
I found it in the settings and switched it off. Although beautiful animation when you scroll the mouse wheel, but I don't understand why it is there in the first place. I just want to see my cards 😄

dajallina

dajallina

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
The GG has too many of these kinds of unnecessary bites. Plus constant updates and problems with the soft.

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
use the mouse wheel to control it, I suppose it appears the same way.