GG Poker problem

C

Chipmaster45

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am having an issue with GG, and was hoping you all might have an answer...

On Saturday, I played a cardschat tourney (bronze level) and decided I wanted to play the next one on Sunday. The game never appeared in the private section on GG. So, I tried searching for it, and that's when everything went to crap.

I can no longer see any private games when I click the tab, I only see one game, and it's not a cardschat game, lol.

Any help would be appreciated...

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
In theory, only CC members who have downloaded the GG Poker client through one of our links can see the Private CC games.

Because GGPoker does a crap job of maintaining this requirement through their software, there are occasions when a few hundred non CC members will see, and therefore play, the games.

I suspect that you did not use a CC link to DL GG, and you "got lucky" on a few occasions.

C

Chipmaster45

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mtl,

I should have clarified things for you. I am a member, but I signed up to GG Poker prior to joining cardschat. If this situation is the issue, then how do I remedy it?

C

Chipmaster45

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here's hoping I get an answer in time for the tourney today...

I stated previously that I signed up for GG Poker before joining cardschat. I am now a silver club member, and yet I still cannot seem to see the private games on GG. Yet, I am able to see the private games you host on PS.

For the record, the GG games are part of the bronze level, however, since I have now achieved Silver level, I cannot see why the "bronze level issue" (not signing up through cardschat) should still be a thing, when I have now surpassed that level.
So, can someone please fix this on cardchat's end, because I am being frozen out of games through no fault of my own...

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

I stated previously that I signed up for GG Poker before joining cardschat. I am now a silver club member, and yet I still cannot seem to see the private games on GG. Yet, I am able to see the private games you host on PS.

For the record, the GG games are part of the bronze level, however, since I have now achieved Silver level, I cannot see why the "bronze level issue" (not signing up through cardschat) should still be a thing, when I have now surpassed that level.
So, can someone please fix this on cardchat's end, because I am being frozen out of games through no fault of my own...

I believe mtl mile end answered your question.

It is a disappointing scenario but that is the way GG structured it. If you did not sign up for GG using the CC link then you are excluded from the free rolls. Frustrating for many.

However, as mtl mile end pointed out, sometimes people can circumvent the set up.

It has nothing to do with Cards Chat so remains nothing they can fix.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

Unfortunately as you did not sign up with the link you are not able to play these games.

I also had this issue as I too signed up before fully understanding this is what I needed to do. It seems many many people are also in the same boat.

As to the strange situation of seeing Saturdays game, this has also been my experience. I now do, for the last 3/4 weeks have Saturdays GG game in my lobby, but none of the others. I think you have to try and view this as a positive error at this moment in time.

Chances are it may be gone at any time in the future, or maybe more games will appear. But like DS3 said CC can do nothing about this, its GG pokers rules, and CC as a site can do nothing about the facts of how we signed up to GG.

Its actually really interesting to see your post as I was wondering what was going on, and why, now seems like just a change or error has occurred.

M

miriancastro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The freerolls on GGPoker never appeared for me again (they only appeared in the first month that I created the account), I already talked to the support and they told me that they can't do anything. I will delete my account. Terrible App.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The freerolls on GGPoker never appeared for me again (they only appeared in the first month that I created the account), I already talked to the support and they told me that they can't do anything. I will delete my account. Terrible app.
About two months ago I stopped getting the daily freebies. Solved it by unistalling it and installing it again. Maybe give that a try if you haven't yet to see if it works for the freerolls as well.

pocketace222

pocketace222

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am having an issue with GG, and was hoping you all might have an answer...

On Saturday, I played a cardschat tourney (bronze level) and decided I wanted to play the next one on Sunday. The game never appeared in the private section on GG. So, I tried searching for it, and that's when everything went to crap.

I can no longer see any private games when I click the tab, I only see one game, and it's not a cardschat game, lol.

Any help would be appreciated...
That's the problem with them, I've also noticed it's hard to load at time or times out when using my phone. Such a big site with big rake. Get it together gg

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's the problem with them, I've also noticed it's hard to load at time or times out when using my phone. Such a big site with big rake. Get it together gg
GG poker requires good software and/or a smartphone with a lot of ram. Mine has 6gb ram and GG poker is still not loading very quick. What Smartphone are you playing with? Everything under 4gb ram is almost unplayable in my opinion.