Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
GG Poker has always had this position of forbidding the use of trackers in their software. But now has set that a player that uses trackers while playing in GG Poker, may be warned or even banned.
This now means that if you play in PS, ACR, 888 or any other site that allows the use of a tracker, at the same time that GGPoker is running, it could be seen as a suspicious activity, despite if the tracker is actually showing stats in GG poker tables or not.

"Prohibited Use of Auxiliary Tools or Services
  • Any tools or services that aid the execution of any poker action including, but not limited to, RTA, bots (fully or partially automated), solvers, charts, or HUDs.
  • Any tools or services that facilitate the accumulation of a hand history database and enables Mass Data Analysis (MDA) including, but not limited to, Hand2Note, PokerTracker or Holdem Manager."
The site has tell that if any tracker can demonstrate that it is not compatible at all with GG poker, could be excluded of being detected by the poker room.

Last edited by a moderator:
kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
GG Poker has always had this position of forbitting the use of trackers in their software. But now has set that a player that uses trackers while is playing in GG Poker, may be warned or even banned.
This now means that if you play in PS, ACR, 888 or any other site that allows the use of a tracker, at the same time that is GG Poker running, it could be seen as a suspicious activity, despite if the tracker is actually showing stats in GG poker tables or not.

• Any tools or services that aid the execution of any poker action including, but not limited to, RTA, bots (fully or partially automated), solvers, charts, or HUDs.
  • Any tools or services that facilitate the accumulation of a hand history database and enables Mass Data Analysis (MDA) including, but not limited to, Hand2Note, PokerTracker or Holdem Manager."
The site has tell that if any tracker can demostrate that it is not compatible at all with GG poker, could be excluded of being detected by the poker room.
They do an excellent job of making our experience the worst possible... They are experts at it!

Ban software that doesn't even work on their App!
It's a joke, but I have no doubt it's to hide some kind of information.

First the sharkscope, then... Well... The next step is to ban players who drink water at the table because it makes us better! LOL

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good ! About time . Tracking is cheating..
You're welcome trying to change my mind but I doubt anyone would succeed in that .
What kind of tracking?!
The imaginary? :/

Because as far as I know, no HUD has ever worked on GGpoker...

So they are the great stimulators of fair play for players on other platforms while their own app has constant leaking problems.
They don't accept third-party tracking... But they have their own HUD built into their game?!
How does it work? Is their cheating valid?

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
They don't accept third-party tracking... But they have their own HUD built into their game?!
How does it work? Is their cheating valid?
It's not cheating...you can never see a full detailed HUD from another player. Only from the current session.

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
You're welcome trying to change my mind but I doubt anyone would succeed in that .
But doesn't GG run its own stats?
Edit: I read later that you said that are the current sessions stats. Well, imo, there's not too much difference. At least in micro stakes, there's a lot of players that is the first time you play against with.

Edit 2 😅: the thing is that any software was compatible already, so is really weird that they could warn you or even ban you, if the softwares weren't already working. They actually want us choose between playing exclusevely in their platform, or in any other.

Last edited:
RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While i dont approve of tracking software ,it's almost always a self serving business decision when you see a poker site do something like this !

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
But doesn't GG run its own stats?
Edit: I read later that you said that are the current sessions stats. Well, imo, there's not too much difference. At least in micro stakes, there's a lot of players that is the first time you play against with.

Edit 2 😅: the thing is that any software was compatible already, so is really weird that they could warn you or even ban you, if the softwares weren't already working. They actually want us choose between playing exclusevely in their platform, or in any other.
Can you blame them ?
From a strategic point of view this is another deathstrike to the other pokerrooms.
Their HUD is highly detailed for personal use and to prevent cheating you never can see a full detailed HUD from another player except for when a player chooses to share it .for example at CC ^^

As an additional measure of security stats are reset after a year. .

Why don't you do it manually ?
Feed another HUD with all infos you have on your play at GG and you can analyse your game with two HUDs.
But there's really no reason at all to use another HUD while playing at GG .

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course! It's like doing an assessment with glue.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is obviously pretty ridiculous, and such policies are one of the reasons, why I am not in a hurry to jump on the "GG Poker is the best site ever" band wagon. Yes its the most popular site now. But so is manure among flies ;)

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, they're doing the right thing, you don't need to use different poker programs, everyone should play under the same conditions, and that's right and fair on the part of the poker community, especially GGPoker, which is now growing very much among other poker sites, it's good that I don't use any poker software

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is the right decision, it should have been done a long time ago.

Yes, they're doing the right thing, you don't need to use different poker programs, everyone should play under the same conditions, and that's right and fair on the part of the poker community, especially GGPoker, which is now growing very much among other poker sites, it's good that I don't use any poker software
Did you guys even read or understand the original post? Trackers like PT4 or HM2 dont work on GG Poker, so it makes no difference, if people have them open or not. Its the same as thretening to ban people for having YouTube running on their computer or for playing in their underwear :)

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think that evolution is not cheating. In almost every sports the things have changed a lot over the years. Better shoes, lighter clothes, better trainings and the use of technology to get specific stats in the training field and in competitions.

Why would poker have to remain with a precarious way of play it.

I think that a tracker is just one tool, that by itself doesn't mean anything, because you have to know how to apply it to the game, everyone actually have the same opportunity to do it. I could use Messi's shoes, but I won't play like him.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Since i started to play in this site i think i had diabetes just an advice play the daily freebies withraw when you reach 20$ spend it in other sites is worth believe me this site is an absolut SCAM but we dont wanna believe it........

What?

My experience has been much different than your's I guess. I don't play the 'daily freebies' but I do play micro/low stakes Cash games and I find it pretty easy to steadily build a bankroll on there. It isn't a lot of money I make on there but I feel like it's 'printing money' because almost every time I play on the site I win more.... & more. 'ez game' (I feel it has weaker & wilder players)

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Ребята, вы вообще прочитали или поняли исходный пост? Трекеры типа PT4 или HM2 не работают на GG Poker, поэтому не имеет значения, открыты они у людей или нет. Это то же самое, что угрожать забанить людей за то, что на их компьютере работает YouTube, или за то, что они играют в нижнем белье.:)
apparently you take everything too easily if they said they would make this decision on the site itself if you use you will be blocked, apparently you are cunning and always want to use it and then tell me the hell why I was blocked because I didn't do anything at all people like you then cry on the forum so if the site said you can't do it, and if they tell you can't do anything here you will do as you tell me I hope you understand if you want whether or not to command, you can open your own poker site and try to be a leader Well, you're just a pawn who manages a poker site don't think you're smarter than a poker site

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This now means that if you play in PS, ACR, 888 or any other site that allows the use of a tracker, at the same time that is GG Poker running, it could be seen as a suspicious activity, despite if the tracker is actually showing stats in GG poker tables or not.
Its actually even worse, since you dont need to use the tracker at another site for GG Pokers software to detect it. So it could also just be, that either you were playing on a different site or you opened the tracker to look at some hands, you played yesterday. And then you forgot to close it before starting the GG Poker client. Perhaps you dont even need to play a single hand on GG Poker either, since the software will presumably run its detection, as soon as its opened.
So its not just the use of HUDs, they dont allow, but also the accumulation of a hand history database. Thats fair enough, I guess, and its up to us, if we want to play under those limitations or not.
The site has tell that if any tracker can demostrate that it is not compatible at all with GG poker, could be excluded of being detected by the poker room.
However when this statement then follow, it starts to make absolutely no sense. Because PT4 is already not compatible at all with GG Poker. If I go into the "configure sites" menu, there is no GG Poker. So even if I wanted to, there is no way for me to import hands from GG Poker and create a database. But even so PokerTracker is specifically listed as a program, that is prohibited. Suggesting that GG Poker has not even bothered to either purchase the program and test it or communicated with the company making it.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
apparently you take everything too easily if they said they would make this decision on the site itself if you use you will be blocked, apparently you are cunning and always want to use it
You have still not understood anything at all? PT4 DOES NOT WORK ON GG POKER IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM. So even if I wanted to, there is no way for me to use the program there. I dont know, if I need to spell it for you or something? Or is it a language or translation problem?
and then tell me the hell why I was blocked because I didn't do anything at all
Obviously I have no idea, why you were "blocked" on GG Poker, if this actually happened? According to Sharkscope you only played there for around 2 month ending on 31.07.2023. But I dont know, if the tracking ended, because GG Poker stopped Sharkscope from tracking its games, or because you stopped playing.
Well, you're just a pawn who manages a poker site don't think you're smarter than a poker site
As poker players we are customers on poker sites. So of course we are completely entitled to be critical of them, when they do something, which is clearly wrong and bad for us as customers. In the best of worlds maybe they even listen and correct their wrongdoing, if for instance a GG Poker representative read this thread. I dont personally play on GG Poker, but I recommend everyone, who does and own a tracker, to write to their support and express their concern over this unfair policy.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Вы до сих пор вообще ничего не поняли? PT4 НЕ РАБОТАЕТ НА GG POKER НИ В КОЕМ СЛУЧАЕ, НИ В КАКОЙ ФОРМЕ. Так что даже если бы я захотел, у меня нет возможности использовать программу там. Я не знаю, мне нужно это тебе написать или что-то в этом роде? Или это проблема языка или перевода?

Очевидно, я понятия не имею, почему вас «заблокировали» на GG Poker, если это действительно произошло? По данным Sharkscope, вы играли там всего около двух месяцев, закончившихся 31.07.2023. Но я не знаю, закончилось ли отслеживание из-за того, что GG Poker запретил Sharkscope отслеживать свои игры, или из-за того, что вы перестали играть.

Как игроки в покер, мы являемся клиентами покерных сайтов. Поэтому, конечно, мы имеем полное право критиковать их, когда они делают что-то явно неправильное и плохое для нас, как для клиентов. В лучшем из миров, возможно, они даже выслушают и исправят свои проступки, если, например, эту ветку прочитает представитель GG Poker. Лично я не играю на GG Poker, но рекомендую всем, у кого есть трекер, написать в поддержку и выразить обеспокоенность по поводу такой несправедливой политики.
I see that you haven't read the post and I'll tell you to read it. It says that if you use PT4 on other sites, such as 888 pokerstars poker or other poker sites, GGPoker won't see that you are using it there and not at GGPoker and you get blocked now or you still don't understand the point of the post I think now you'll understand for sure we all know that PT4 can't be used on GGPoker because he doesn't work there we've been playing poker for several days, and you need to read carefully when they write and understand what we're talking about if you don't understand us We will always help and show you how to talk about other poker sites so that our users do not use PT4 when playing on other poker sites and play GGPoker at the same time because GGPoker will not watch that you are using this on other sites and will block you. We are interested in our players who are our forum colleagues, so we share this information with them I hope you understand