GG Poker AoF

iv_horsemen

iv_horsemen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,

I'm new on the GG poker site and I'm a sucker for chases bonuses. They seem to be pushing an All-in or Fold format of poker but seems more like a lotto poker scenario to me. Is this a game you can play effectively? and if so I'd love to hear people's thoughts.

thanks
iv_horsemen

SillentHunterZ

SillentHunterZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,

I'm new on the GG Poker site and I'm a sucker for chases bonuses. They seem to be pushing an All-in or Fold format of poker but seems more like a lotto poker scenario to me. Is this a game you can play effectively? and if so I'd love to hear people's thoughts.

thanks
iv_horsemen
Had one ticket for spin and gold, made from 0 to 4e, from 4 to 20 on AoF and lost it all next day. Its more luck based than skills. You get pocket KK AA and lose vs two low pairs or trips like 3. I don't like it, pure gambling.

Cyberia

Cyberia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes and No

AoF can be winning if there are trash players in front. Take that ranges, it's optimal strategy.

Attachments

• AoF.jpg
    AoF.jpg
    363.4 KB · Views: 192
D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
i would play only for good promo like play 100hands get 1 buy in or something like that rake is just too big to make it profit in long run without very good promo

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That type of gameplay is probably not sustainable. Immediate pay but long term pain.

iv_horsemen

iv_horsemen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Had one ticket for spin and gold, made from 0 to 4e, from 4 to 20 on AoF and lost it all next day. Its more luck based than skills. You get pocket KK AA and lose vs two low pairs or trips like 3. I don't like it, pure gambling.

I feel like this is exactly my story. You get the free tickets to spin and gold, then a task to play AoF and I did alright. But then next task was to play hundreds of hands of AoF. Once I lost my first winnings had to quit and wondered if it's more of a slot machine.

iv_horsemen

iv_horsemen

iv_horsemen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AoF can be winning if there are trash players in front. Take that ranges, it's optimal strategy.

Wow! That's great. I'm definitely going to study this before I sit down at one of those tables again. I'm learning tons these days so it's cool to see what ranges you play in different positions. Thanks for sharing.

iv_horsemen

iv_horsemen

iv_horsemen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would play only for good promo like play 100hands get 1 buy in or something like that rake is just too big to make it profit in long run without very good promo

So I've been doing pretty good on my honey bonus program and the next task is to play 500 hands and that will get me $110 in tournament money. Think it's worth it to play?

iv_horsemen

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I've been doing pretty good on my honey bonus program and the next task is to play 500 hands and that will get me $110 in tournament money. Think it's worth it to play?

iv_horsemen
Definitely a bad idea. Here are the last 6 missions:

25.Play 500 hands in AoF.
26.Take the 1st place in the Bounty Hunters tournament.
27.Play 500 hands in Rush & Cash.
28.Beat jacks and win the pot in AoF.
29.Take the 1st place in the Daily Red tournament.
30.Hit the AoF jackpot.

As you can see, it is impossible to complete all 30 missions, so task#27(Play 500 hands in Rush & Cash. ) looks much easier to finish and get your 110TT$.

iv_horsemen

iv_horsemen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely a bad idea. Here are the last 6 missions:

25.Play 500 hands in AoF.
26.Take the 1st place in the Bounty Hunters tournament.
27.Play 500 hands in Rush & Cash.
28.Beat jacks and win the pot in AoF.
29.Take the 1st place in the Daily Red tournament.
30.Hit the AoF jackpot.

As you can see, it is impossible to complete all 30 missions, so task#27(Play 500 hands in Rush & Cash. ) looks much easier to finish and get your 110TT$.

Awesomeness!! Thanks for the heads up. Definitely a better option.

iv_horsemen