Maybe we need to wait a little?

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The giveaway is the thing now. Opt in and you get free stuff. I got a couple of freebies for today :)

Go to my promo. Nice stuff from GG for the Xmas period by the looks of it.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
New update this morning and no more daily freebees until the 27th :(
Screw the freebies. Their promised wintergiveaway is nowhere to be found...it says just participate in the promotion by going to "my Promo"
But there is no fukin promo when I go there.

Edit.
Ah nevermind it's there now after the update lol

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
on gg, a normal action, better than on others)) the rest of the rooms have become kind of greedy, but not gg. New Year is a time for gifts, and they are giving them this year.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
on gg, a normal action, better than on others)) the rest of the rooms have become kind of greedy, but not gg. New Year is a time for gifts, and they are giving them this year.
when I think of what 888 offers in freerolls in comparison to GG. absolute joke.
On GG we can play the 1M freeroll the 1M flipout and various 20k freerolls.
Meanwhile 888 offers satellite to a sub satellite worth 50 cents LOL

R

Rory59

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I am waiting until the New Year to make my first deposit. I have vastly improved, but the daily Freebie have had just terrible luck, usually choose 6-player Spin & Win. Finally got 2nd $.38 last night, built it up to $1.10 for a cash tourney, got rivered out of the $ but did OK considering…..not the toughest site I don’t think, but what worries me was looking at one of the special freerolls I was curious about….15 of 20 leaders had a Chinese flag beside them, hope I don’t lose to bots

R

Rory59

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Played the 7 pm freeroll, tripled up early but bounced just after late reg ended, well irrelevant as within 15 minutes they reached the max 25,000 entries. Think there was still 18K when I lost, but 3,000 at a minimum of $5 is a nice shot at building bankroll

R

Rory59

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
888 have me a checkmark for my ID submission, but the countdown continued and I was booted off. Think I have to phone the UK customer service to resolve- I love that site, didn’t cost much to get in a few tourneys & a $.10 bet daily on sports gave you another freeroll…..Hope I get back on soon

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
sad :(
And our freerolls are no longer there, it is doubly frustrating :(

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But they are running a even better promotion now, I think it will last for 12 days. I won the regular tickets that they already give plus a freeroll ticket that is not difficult to be in the money.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
888 have me a checkmark for my ID submission, but the countdown continued and I was booted off. Think I have to phone the UK customer service to resolve- I love that site, didn’t cost much to get in a few tourneys & a $.10 bet daily on sports gave you another freeroll…..Hope I get back on soon
do they still require front and back picture of your bank card so they can manually transfer withdrawals? XD

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
15 of 20 leaders had a Chinese flag beside them, hope I don’t lose to bots
might be due to the fact that there are billions of Chinese and they like to gamble and fukin love money...
They even have a god of money...

Caishen

Chinese god of prosperity
Caishen is the mythological figure worshipped in the Chinese folk religion and Taoism. He has been identified with many historical figures, viewed as his embodied forms, among whom Zhao Gongming, Fan Li, and Bi Gan. A large temple of Caishen has been built in the 2000s in Zhouzhi, Xi'an, Shaanxi. Caishen's name is often invoked during the Chinese New Year celebrations.
at Chinese New Year they yell Gong Xi Fa Cai! ~ hope you get rich! (literally : I hope you can enhance your wealth )

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips

On a Swedish site (Svenska Spel) I noticed bots as early as 2010. The bot ring first got a sentence but later got acquitted on the terms that the bots weren't good enough!!!???

According to the prosecutor, the proceedings had resulted in a profit of SEK 2.5 million for the defendants and a corresponding loss for the plaintiffs

Last edited:
franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I haven't played GG poker for a while due to I prefer poker Star but maybe I could go back to GG poker just to take a look