Samweis3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Dear CardChat Com,

Does someone know how to review the card history from GG tournaments? I went to the PokerCraft section, which allows me to see some stats and also lists the last 10 tournaments and related results. I can even select all of them and press “download game histories”, but I can not find them in the download of my tablet, not there is an e-mail from GG with the files.

I would like to study all of my hands and make some calculations to review my decisions, but without the history this is nearly impossible.

Maybe somebody knows how the download function is working.

Thanks and good luck on the tables.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hi!
  1. You can download hand histories and tournaments for different periods, you can set this period manually even. Pay more attention to the pokercraft options.
  2. When you're downloading it's asking you were to download. If not, then look at the settings on your device, what is a default place for downloads is. Mind you, that the file is a zip file, which you have to unpack.
  3. I don't know what tablet you're using, but people download hand histories in order to review them later in poker trackers, which can be installed as far as I know only on PC/laptop. So you need to get yourself a poker HUD to rewatch and analyze hand histories.
  4. There are two buttons in poker craft: "download game histories" whcih will provide the information how many players were in tournament, what place you've finished and what your winnings are if any. And right next to this button there is "download hand histories" which contains the hands which happened on your tables while you were playing. You need to download both of these files to your PC/laptop and later download them to your HUD/ poker tracker.

S

Samweis3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Thanks for the comprehensive answer. So far I play only on mobile devices as I do not have a private laptop anymore. As soon as I am back to germany next year this will be one of the first things to buy ;)

I found that you can review single tournament hands below the list of tournaments. Seems I will need to use this function for the moment to study.

Thanks again for support!

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Thanks for the comprehensive answer. So far I play only on mobile devices as I do not have a private laptop anymore. As soon as I am back to Germany next year this will be one of the first things to buy ;)

I found that you can review single tournament hands below the list of tournaments. Seems I will need to use this function for the moment to study.

Thanks again for support!
Well, then there is an option for downloading a hand in a form of a picture in the replayer. While you're at the tables, you can open a replayer and there you can download a specific hand you want with the whole action for later revision. It's working in a desktop version, but you can check for it on mobile. If it's available there as well, maybe this way will be easier to review the interesting/difficult hands later, since you won't need to find them later among all the hands in a tournament.

Upd. I checked and yes, you can download a specific hand while you're playing at the table.
Screenshot 2023 08 26 13 23 43 67 4a3d5be43d9fc48d989b04c90c754760

It will be saved into a separate folder in your photo albums.

Last edited:
Tanamita

Tanamita

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I wanted to help but I see your problem is solved, sorry I did not have time

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands