GG care

David macdonald

David macdonald

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I havent played on GG poker for a while, I mostly play at stars but after I heard GG has overtaken pokerstars I went over to check it out.

They have GG care to cover bad beats and coolers, seems like a great thing to have.

Can anyone tell me that plays on GG how good this is?

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello
I know that in gg, if you register in MTT before the start of the tournament, you get protection on the bubble

deputat777

deputat777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The rake is good, and there is protection on the bubble, but you need to register in the tournament in advance.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Without a doubt, it is the best poker room today. They offer game tickets for free. As for GG care, I still haven't got my first ticket despite the horrible badbeats I've suffered :(

David macdonald

David macdonald

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Without a doubt, it is the best poker room today. They offer game tickets for free. As for GG care, I still haven't got my first ticket despite the horrible badbeats I've suffered :(

I played on GG a few months back and literally every single hand I played I got a bad beat it was unbelievable.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy playing on both GG and poker stars, Poker Stars has more free rolls and micro events for the novice player. GG has Staking which I enjoy, only picked one winner so far, but it is a good option.

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
GG care gives you entry into a flip out all in tourney run once a day for 50k. They have some definitions of bad beats you could take to gain entry into the daily GG Care Tourney - Daniel Negs has a video that describes GG Care. Bad part is a bad beat at low stakes gives you 2k to 5k chips for the flip out. High stakes players that have a bad beat start with up to 1 million chips in the flip out. The little guy has to win like 12 flips in a row to cash. So it really is a high stakes player reward system that sucks the little guy in to believing he is being looked after too.

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
sorry, it's a 30k flip out for GG Care

David macdonald

David macdonald

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GG care gives you entry into a flip out all in tourney run once a day for 50k. They have some definitions of bad beats you could take to gain entry into the daily GG Care Tourney - Daniel Negs has a video that describes GG Care. Bad part is a bad beat at low stakes gives you 2k to 5k chips for the flip out. High stakes players that have a bad beat start with up to 1 million chips in the flip out. The little guy has to win like 12 flips in a row to cash. So it really is a high stakes player reward system that sucks the little guy in to believing he is being looked after too.

very interesting flail, thats great information I didnt know that,

Thanks

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have had 3 bad beats there in 1 day and each gives you chips for the 30k GG Care Flip Out. At about 1500 chips per bad beat, I started ahead of about 30 players with fewer chips and about 100 players with 300,000 to 1.1 million chips. Actually won first 2 flip outs but still had a pittance of chips compared to the big boys...