General Poker Network (skins) Question

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am still confused as to how networks and skins actually work. If I am a member of Victory poker, on Cake, can I play other cake rooms by signing in with my Victory name, like Doyles Room? Is it different on each network i.e. it works on some but not others? Does it make sense to have multiple accounts on networks, say, one on Victory and one on Doyles? Or UB and Absolute poker on Cereus?

How does that work?

wolfie

wolfie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if get severall skin accounts on the same networks than you need different screennames !
if play from 1 skin you always play against players off the whole network !

it can be usefull to have severall sites on the same skin !

like me on ip-network.
got william hill as base skin and others for different reasons.
got william hill because high vip-status getting extra bonus and games
got winner because cardschat games
got hollandpoker because dutch league and extra freerolls
got titan because other forum games
got 5 others because played there ofc games or forum games.
have minimum cash on all skins and normal bankroll on base skin.
trying to keep cash on extra skins some above minimum withdraw level,
so i always can withdraw if ever needed, and base skin around $250 what is my base bankroll on base sites/skins.

but it always wise to only use 1 site on a network as base site and use the other skins on that net only for extra games like freerolls or money added games.

you cannot play 2 skins of the same network at the same time from your computer !
its possible to do it from 2 computers, but thats illegal so not do it, you can loose all
your skins on that network if the find out ! it will result in a net wide ban off your ip-adress.

Last edited:
suit2please

suit2please

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I am a member of Victory poker, on Cake, can I play other cake rooms by signing in with my Victory name, like Doyles Room?

No. AFAIK each screenname will only work on the particular site you created it on.

Is it different on each network i.e. it works on some but not others?

Pretty sure its the same as above on all the networks

Does it make sense to have multiple accounts on networks, say, one on Victory and one on Doyles? Or Ultimatebet and Absolute poker on Cereus?

It can make sense to have multiple accounts on 1 network, but not that much. Pretty much all the games on a network are the same across all the skins, that is to say while on 1 cake skin you will be playing against people on all the other cake skins. There are usually some freerolls, promos, etc that are skin dependant though.

Above in bold

Last edited: