Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Today I was seeing in the newspaper that the break dance style will debut at the Olympics this year, what could we expect from poker at the Olympics, imagine a final table broadcast to the whole world Participating in this final table would be Of immense desire

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Having support from all of today's biggest players and the support
In my opinion, the likelihood of such an event is extremely low.
Is breakdancing a sport that has more people than poker? Imagine a tournament that has only been running for 4 years, there will be few who will have an opportunity to reach a final table and be broadcast In the whole world, I don't think we have the same experience in current poker

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Currently we have live tournaments that last 4 or even 5 days, a tournament in the Olympic Games could last up to 1 week to meet the best player in the world and a much more tiring race than other sports

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today I was seeing in the newspaper that the break dance style will debut at the Olympics this year, what could we expect from poker at the Olympics, imagine a final table broadcast to the whole world Participating in this final table would be Of immense desire
That would be a great event I would love to watch the styles of play at the final table.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think it would be great to see that because watching the strongest players in the world play poker is always nice and you can learn a lot from them. I think everyone will only enjoy watching these games, especially since we all know how difficult it is to get to the final table and how long it takes

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cannot see it. It’s a game not a physical sport.

Beardownman

Beardownman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cannot see it. It’s a game not a physical sport.
I agree, it's a mind game (although sometimes feels physical through stress!)
Like Chess, Checkers or Draughts, Go, maybe Bridge or Euchre.
Mind Olympics...bring it on!