Fun token tourneys on Intertops

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone else play these? I earned a seat into the final tourney and placed in the money. I won FunTokens, it doesn't show up anywhere on the site about where they might be. lol

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
..... unfortunately, it is very difficult to withdraw funds from this site. At least I couldn't withdraw my money.

G

Gon86

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've won some FUN tokens too. Asked support and he told me I wouldn't be able to withdraw them, neither convert them into another currency. Then, when I asked which poker tournaments I could sign in with FUN, the operator told me he could not answer that :confused:

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Fun Tokens are as the name implies.
I would focus on micro stakes you don't want to invest to much in your game.

G

Gon86

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone else play these? I earned a seat into the final tourney and placed in the money. I won FunTokens, it doesn't show up anywhere on the site about where they might be. lol
How did it go? Could you do something with the FUN tokens?

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've won some FUN tokens too. Asked support and he told me I wouldn't be able to withdraw them, neither convert them into another currency. Then, when I asked which poker tournaments I could sign in with FUN, the operator told me he could not answer that :confused:

I finally read the whole thing. I registered and I just received an email asking for my wallet address to send the tokens. I will then figure out what I can do with them. lol

G

Gon86

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I finally read the whole thing. I registered and I just received an email asking for my wallet address to send the tokens. I will then figure out what I can do with them. lol
Good to hear that! Where did you register?

G

Gon86

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to invest them in freebitcoin or binance... if I get to withdraw them.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good to hear that! Where did you register?
On the FUNtoken website that promoted the freeroll. I registered, they sent me an email asking for my wallet. I made a wallet to receive tokens, let's see what happens now.

It also shows the players and their finishing spots.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used the MetaMask account and my 1260 tokens are worth $18.48 US.
I should have used the binance site I think....I still go to that site and trying to figure out what's up. lol
I do some free spins and see where I am indeed getting something for my time. Not sure what as of yet.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MetaMax is a total ripoff. It charges you more than you have in your account to move anything. So in essence I am out the funtokens I won for using them.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hey guys, I've won some FunTokens and had bitco.in transfer them to my account with them. No need to bother with intertops, they suck.
Ok, if you have some Funtokens, follow the link bellow and they will get your FUNs from Intertops :
https://freebitco.in/?r=42161617
If any one of you guys need more help, let me know.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips

Just follow this link, open account and they will get your Fun Tokens from Intertops :

https://freebitco.in/?r=42161617

That's what happened with me. Need more help ? Let me know.
You can also start collecting some Satoshi for free.