Chips
LMAO, I sure as hell doo. FAIL!!!!!!!!

roland cote

roland cote

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm still laughing over here. This is so embarassing!!!

One HUGE oooops!!!!!

Letter of appology and new date is being shipped right now.

roland cote

roland cote

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
New reply sent:

Do you think they are laughing as hard as you guys are??!!

Mon, August 2, 2010 12:01:10 PM
Re: fund transfers (KMM20450741I15977L0KM)

spacer_1.gif

Add to ContactsTo:Full Tilt Poker - Cashier.com <cashier@fulltiltpoker.com>

var YAHOO = {'Shortcuts' : {}};if (typeof YAHOO == "undefined") { var YAHOO = {};}YAHOO.Shortcuts = YAHOO.Shortcuts || {};YAHOO.Shortcuts.hasSensitiveText = true;YAHOO.Shortcuts.sensitivityType = ["adult"];YAHOO.Shortcuts.doUlt = false;YAHOO.Shortcuts.location = "us";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_id = 0;YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_type = "";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_title = "Re: fund transfers (KMM20450741I15977L0KM)";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_publish_date = "";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_author = "rolliedesjr@yahoo.com";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_url = "";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_tags = "";YAHOO.Shortcuts.document_language = "english";YAHOO.Shortcuts.version = "2.8.1";YAHOO.Shortcuts.annotationSet = {"lw_1280768719_0": {"text": "Cashier.com","extended": 0,"startchar": 942,"endchar": 952,"start": 942,"end": 952,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 1,"relScore": 0,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 1,"prismaScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/place/virtual/web_site"],"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],"wikiId": "","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "respond ASAP From roland cote rolliedesjr@yahoo.com To full tilt poker Cashier.com cashier@fulltiltpoker.com Sent Mon August 2 2010 11:22:30 AM Subject Re","metaData": {"visible": "true"} },"lw_1280768719_1": {"text": "cashier@fulltiltpoker.com","extended": 0,"startchar": 958,"endchar": 982,"start": 958,"end": 982,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 1,"relScore": 0,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 1,"prismaScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/email_address"],"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],"wikiId": "","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "ASAP From roland cote rolliedesjr@yahoo.com To Full Tilt Poker Cashier.com cashier@fulltiltpoker.com Sent Mon August 2 2010 11:22:30 AM Subject Re fund","metaData": {"visible": "true"} },"lw_1280768719_2": {"text": "Mon, August 2, 2010 11:22:30 AM","extended": 0,"startchar": 1043,"endchar": 1073,"start": 1043,"end": 1073,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 1,"relScore": 0,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 1,"prismaScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/us/instance/identifier/date_time"],"category": ["IDENTIFIER"],"wikiId": "","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "roland cote rolliedesjr@yahoo.com To Full Tilt Poker Cashier.com cashier@fulltiltpoker.com Sent Mon August 2 2010 11:22:30 AM Subject Re fund transfers KMM20450741I15977L0KM I think you better review","metaData": {"isoEndDate": "","isoStartDate": "20100802T112230","past": "false","recurring": "false","visible": "true"} },"lw_1280768719_3": {"text": "Cashier","extended": 0,"startchar": 3991,"endchar": 3997,"start": 3991,"end": 3997,"extendedFrom": "","predictedCategory": "","predictionProbability": "0","weight": 0.50555,"relScore": 3.15138,"abtScore": 0,"csScore": 0.50555,"prismaScore": 0,"type": ["shortcuts:/concept"],"category": ["CONCEPT"],"wikiId": "Cashier","relatedWikiIds": [],"relatedEntities": [],"showOnClick": [],"context": "transaction history by following these three steps 1 Open your Cashier window 2 Select History A pop-up window will display all","metaData": {"visible": "false"} }};YAHOO.Shortcuts.annotationSetID = "d9ce42a8d20fdd07a183694b5f51dfd4";[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]I AM SOOOOOOSORRY FOR A TERRIBLE MISTAKE i MADE!! THE DADE SHOULD BE
JULY, 30, 2010.

Once again, I am terrible embarassed about the date.

The rest of the complaint remains the same though.

Thank you for your understanding and hope you forgive me.

Please respond ASAP.
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]
[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]From: roland cote <rolliedesjr@yahoo.com>
To: Full Tilt Poker - Cashier.com <cashier@fulltiltpoker.com>
Sent: Mon, August 2, 2010 11:22:30 AM
Subject: Re: fund transfers (KMM20450741I15977L0KM)

I think you better review that again. THE FUNDS WERE TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT!!!!! YOU HAVE MADE A MISTAKE!!!!

I got the little pop up window with their avatars in it and i said the funds were transfered.

YOU REALLY NEED TO LOOK AT WHO IT WAS TRANFERED TO!!!!

atlantafalcons0,
DawgEm, Shove Monk E, nstalkerMMNS, and Morticore!!!

On each instance that I transfered 10 dollars to each one, I looked and the funds were gone from my account!!!!!

Maybe the day is wrond because of time zones.

THOSE FUNDS DISSAPPEARED FROM MY ACCOUNT111111

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]From: Full Tilt Poker - Cashier.com <cashier@fulltiltpoker.com>
To: roland cote <rolliedesjr@yahoo.com>
Sent: Mon, August 2, 2010 9:34:44 AM

Hello Roland,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker.

Upon reviewed your account, I can confirm that there is no player to player transfer request on 30th June 2010.

You can also view your transaction history by following these three steps:

1) Open your "Cashier" window.
2) Select "History". A pop-up window will display all your pending transactions.
3) Select "Past Transactions" at the bottom of the window.

I hope the above information helps, should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Jillian
Financial Security
Full Tilt Poker

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember never to give out your password or enter
account details over the Internet. Full Tilt Poker staff will
never ask you for your password. For your security, always
keep this information a secret.

Learn, Chat, and Play with the Pros at Full Tilt Poker

Original Message Follows: ------------------------

On Freday,June 30, 2010, somewhere around 11 or 12 O;clock I made five money transfers. One each to atlantafalcons), morticore, Shove Monk E, DawgEm, and nstalkerMMNS. The funds were removed from my account, but each of these people have told me they did not recieve them to their account.

It's getting quite embarrassing, since they recieved these funds from a contest that I sponsored.

If you can do anything TODAY, it would be great.]

I hope you can see how embarrassing this would be to someone sponsoring a contest on a major poker forum (Cards Chat) and then recieving all sorts of private messages from those who were to recieve the funds for efforts they had made.

You r quick resolution to this problem would be appreciated.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is all of that....crap up there?
Oh, they might be laughing but I doubt it is harder than us, well me anyway:D

roland cote

roland cote

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I don't know what all of that is.

Hope my mesage doesn't get lost in all of it, lol.

And I can take being the brunt of a joke. It just takes about half a day for my face to return to it's normal color.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I AM SOOOOOOSORRY FOR A TERRIBLE MISTAKE i MADE!! THE DADE SHOULD BE JULY, 30, 2010.

I doubt they're laughing too much, probably more concerned with figuring out wtf a DADE is!!! :) :)

[/FONT]

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol Hillbilly,
This just keeps getting better.

DawgBones

DawgBones

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This thread has me roland on the floor laughing:D

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Also, did all the friends you transferred to have a good deposit/withdrawl history?, because I believe that is required for player to player transfers.

On Full Tilt, it is not. You don't have to have deposited or withdrawn to receive or send transfers.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
This thread has me roland on the floor laughing:D
This made me chuckle...sorry Roland, couldn't help it...it's all Dawg's fault! :D

But seriously though, I hope you can get this cleared up soon. Keep us posted please! :)

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On Full Tilt, it is not. You don't have to have deposited or withdrawn to receive or send transfers.

This is true for transfers up to $250. It's not like they you tell this or anything but if you have never deposited / withdrawn (in other words they haven't confirmed your ID) you can not transfer more than $250 in a single transfer.

I have a degen friend who I transfer funds for cash to every so often. Usually $100 at a time. He plays HU SnGs as big as he has the $$ for until he's broke. So if he wins a $100 one he'll go play a $200 one, etc. until it's gone.

Well one day into night he had called me 5 times for $100 transfers. With the last $100 I sent him he went on a hot streak and ran it up to $1800. So when he was done for the night he tried to send me the $500 back on FTP but FTP blocked the transfer and sent us both emails as to why (because he had no deposit/withdrawal history and the transfer was for more than $250).

Side note to the above story. After the failed attempt to transfer he said no biggie just stop by my store tomorrow (he owns a small business) and pick up the cash. So I stopped by at noon the following day and he handed me $600 in cash. I said it was only $500 and he says yeah but I was hoping you could put another $100 on for me today. I ask what happened to the $1800 from the night before and he just shook his head and said it had been a long morning! Lol such a degen.:)

Stu_Ungar

Stu_Ungar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have had a transfer fail to a particular player on a few occasions (gave up trying to transfer as it wasnt happening for some reason although I was able to transfer to others fine.)

However on each occasion the money was both deducted and then re-credited within a few hours along with an email explaining that the transfer had failed.

DawgBones

DawgBones

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This made me chuckle...sorry Roland, couldn't help it...it's all Dawg's fault! :D

But seriously though, I hope you can get this cleared up soon. Keep us posted please! :)
+1
Just trying to keep it light;) Keep your chin up Roland. Like I told you before, you couldn't look bad if you tried.

roland cote

roland cote

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday, june 30th, I made 6 money transfers on Full Tilt. The moneys were deducted from my account, anad a confirmation window poppped up.

I have found out that none of these people recieved their funds.

One person told me that he had something simillar happen to him

Admittedly, these funds were all transfered within 5 minutes of each other, and possably it might have caused some sort of internal problem at FT.

If it had, I thought they might have at least emailed me an explaination, but they haven't.

Anyone else ever experience this problem there?:mad:

Oh, I don't know....Looks like I was looking pretty bad right about here

DawgBones

DawgBones

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh, I don't know....Looks like I was looking pretty bad right about here

You just got the month wrong. Up until last month I'd been writing 2009 on the majority of my checks:eek:

roland cote

roland cote

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did they allow them to be cashed//!!

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey, can we expect to see this on the Memoable Moment thread too? Was a good read this post, nice to know that I'm not alone with some of the support on the some sites.

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol this is definitely a memorable moment.:D

roland cote

roland cote

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, can we expect to see this on the Memoable Moment thread too? Was a good read this post, nice to know that I'm not alone with some of the support on the some sites.

Lol, Uncanny, I just posted a reminder over there to write thins up later.....you read my mind!

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hahahaha Roland. Just the other day I was complimenting you on your mad skillz using the computer as of late. NOW U CANT READ YOUR OWN TYPE? JK bud. Hope it works out for you. Keep us posted. Still laughing like hell over here.

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Too Damned Funny! Finally got to this thread and read through all of it. Thought I was gonna need CPR from laughing so hard. You rock, Roland!:D:D:D

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol, Uncanny, I just posted a reminder over there to write thins up later.....you read my mind!

Does 'thins' mean sort of a short post....

while longer posts would be 'thicks' ... :confused: :confused:

roland cote

roland cote

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, it looks like I'm out of my money. To the people it was to go to, just give me a day or two and I'll get it to you in some other manner. Probably on bodog.

Now, if I can get my last reply to Full Tilt on here you will be able to see EXACTLY how I feel about all of this. Hope they don't kick me off the site, lol.

Tue, August 3, 2010 8:53:23 AM
Money transfers

spacer_1.gif

Add to ContactsTo:Full Tilt Poker - Support <support@fulltiltpoker.com>

Just so that I understand. Your telling me that I didn't make those transfers. That I was dreaming, when my account was ten dollars less each time that I checked it before making the next transfer and that I was delusional when the peoples account I was transfering money to had their avatar pop up and a statement saying that the funds were transfered.

Is this, or is it not, the way a transfer takes place on your site?

I suggest you get your transfer program overhauled or find someone that can read a spread sheet.

perhaps the transfer section of your program has a glitch in it that you don't know about. Or possibly had one for a while that you don't know about.

You should also be aware that there are other people I have communicated with on a forum that I belong to that have also had this problem or others very similar to it with transfers.

There is an old saying that goes ' If people are calling you a horse, maybe you better buy a saddle."

I was wide awake, had not been doing drugs,took my time, checked my account after each transfer to make sure that it was done properly before doing the next one, and repeated the same proccess in an orderly and concise manner in five repitious steps.

This, Ithink, would be a rather mundane episode in any dream that I could ever remember having. I don't even think that people who have mental problems could think up something of this nature, or that a scammer could think of trying to plan a rip off of this nature.

I'm quite sane, rather intelligent, maybe not very literate and sometimes don't spell very well. but I know that what I am complaing about took place for a FACT.

You should also be aware that there are over 70,000 people that belong to my forum and that there are threads and posts that appear CONTINUOUSLY about how poor your customer service is. Don't you think that this should send up some alarms in your organization. considering that there are maybe a hundred ore more poker forums on the internet, how many people do you think might possibly be upset, sometimes greviously, with the service that your support offers.

I know that if I ran a poker site, I would be inordinately concerned about a reputation of that nature!

So, the bottom line being that you are not going to admit that you might, and PROBALY ARE WRONG,, that a mistake of this nature could NEVER have taken place in your program, that I am going to have to live with the fact that my money will never be returned, and that people who know and respect me, may now have other thoughts about my integrity (because this was all on an open forum where hundreads of people could read it), IS THAT YOUR ORGANIZATION IS GOING TO SIT BACK SMUGLY AND SAY TO THEMSELVES THAT , HEY, IT'S ONLY ONE PERSON,

Well, it's not. put together a committee, have them go on the internet to the poker forums, and check it out. You may rethink a few things.

Yes, I'll continue to play on your site, but only because my freinds play there and I enjoy playing with them. But, from now on when I need to transfer money to them, it will be on Bodog, because they have a PHONE NUMBER and you can get your issues settled there IMMEDIATLEY!!

And by the way, a lot of people are talking about THAT also.

This is by no means a threat that I am going to go out in syber space and start a campaign against Full Tilt. I'm not that small of a person. Although some damage has already occured to your site because of the thread on this situation that is already 2 pages long.

So I can only hope that you consider this as a positive confrontational reply from a cisgruntled customer and that you MIGHT TRY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE SITUATION!!!

[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]From: Full Tilt Poker - Support <support@fulltiltpoker.com>
Sent: Mon, August 2, 2010 12:57:49 PM
Subject: Full Tilt Poker - Your inquiry (KMM20492561I15977L0KM)

Hello Roland,

Thank you for your email.

We've researched your inquiry and determined your account balance accurately reflects your activity on Full Tilt Poker.

For your reference, we've attached your personal Account Balance spreadsheet in Excel format which lists all of your transactions on Full Tilt Poker, including withdrawals, deposits, player transfers, bonuses, and real money activity at the tables. If you encounter any problems viewing this spreadsheet, we recommend you use your preferred web browser to find a program that allows you to view .xls files.

Here's some information to help you understand your Account Balance spreadsheet:

1) The "Date" and "Description" columns describe each transaction that has occurred on your account and when it was processed. This includes when you've used funds to register in a tournament or sit at a cash game table.

2) The "Adjustment" column shows the amount of each transaction. Amounts are displayed in the column that corresponds to the currency used for the transaction: real money (real $) or Tournament Dollars (T$). Amounts deducted from your account display in brackets, while amounts without brackets are credits to your account.

3) The "Total" column shows your account balance after the transaction listed in the same row. For example, if you bought into a $10 + $1 tournament, it would show your account balance after the $11 buy-in was deducted. Again, the funds appear under the column that corresponds to the currency used for the transaction.

We hope this information helps you understand the Account Balance spreadsheet and your current balance.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We're always here to help.

Regards,

Juha
Full Tilt Poker Support

I AM SOOOOOOSORRY FOR A TERRIBLE MISTAKE i MADE!! THE DADE SHOULD BE
JULY, 30, 2010.

Once again, I am terrible embarassed about the date.

The rest of the complaint remains the same though.

Thank you for your understanding and hope you forgive me.

Please respond ASAP.

To: Full Tilt Poker - Cashier.com <cashier@fulltiltpoker.com>
Sent: Mon, August 2, 2010 11:22:30 AM

I think you better review that again. THE FUNDS WERE TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT!!!!! YOU HAVE MADE A MISTAKE!!!!

I got the little pop up window with their avatars in it and i said the funds were transfered.

YOU REALLY NEED TO LOOK AT WHO IT WAS TRANFERED TO!!!!

atlantafalcons0,
DawgEm, Shove Monk E, nstalkerMMNS, and Morticore!!!

On each instance that I transfered 10 dollars to each one, I looked and the funds were gone from my account!!!!!

Maybe the day is wrond because of time zones.

THOSE FUNDS DISSAPPEARED FROM MY ACCOUNT111111

From: Full Tilt Poker - Cashier.com <cashier@fulltiltpoker.com>
Sent: Mon, August 2, 2010 9:34:44 AM

Hello Roland,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker.

Upon reviewed your account, I can confirm that there is no player to player transfer request on 30th June 2010.

You can also view your transaction history by following these three steps:

1) Open your "Cashier" window.
2) Select "History". A pop-up window will display all your pending transactions.
3) Select "Past Transactions" at the bottom of the window.

I hope the above information helps, should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Jillian
Financial Security
Full Tilt Poker

On Freday,June 30, 2010, somewhere around 11 or 12 O;clock I made five money transfers. One each to atlantafalcons), morticore, Shove Monk E, DawgEm, and nstalkerMMNS. The funds were removed from my account, but each of these people have told me they did not recieve them to their account.

It's getting quite embarrassing, since they recieved these funds from a contest that I sponsored.

If you can do anything TODAY, it would be great.]

I hope you can see how embarrassing this would be to someone sponsoring a contest on a major Poker Forum (Cards Chat) and then recieving all sorts of private messages from those who were to recieve the funds for efforts they had made.

You r quick resolution to this problem would be appreciated.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Other FullTilt Reviews: English | Deutsch | Nederlands | Español | Português | Full Tilt Casino - Full Tilt Mobile