FT's Ironman One-A-Day Freeroll

Effexor

Effexor

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in the one a day FR now (right near top 100 atm), and the silver iron man one starting in 30min.

Juniorsdaddy

Juniorsdaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in the one a day FR now (right near top 100 atm), and the silver iron man one starting in 30min.

Yeah, youre playing halfway decent. Anybody else not at my table in this?

Effexor

Effexor

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The people in this thing are brutally terribad.

Juniorsdaddy

Juniorsdaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The people in this thing are brutally terribad.

Apparently myself included. AQ just isn't what its cracked up to be. Hope you do some damage with my chips.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
seems like an easy cash. KNOCK ON WOOD. ton of people sitting out and top 360 paid.

Effexor

Effexor

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I busted out of the silver iron man FR rather fast QQ<< AK aipf. Still treading water in the one a day but I'm tempted to go do something more interesting like.... well, pretty much anything other than this debacle. Now I remember why I don't play freerolls, it's not worth the time or effort.

Effexor

Effexor

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AK <<<< AJ aipf, I run guuuuud.

Effexor

Effexor

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Apparently myself included. AQ just isn't what its cracked up to be. Hope you do some damage with my chips.

I wasn't referring to you, I didn't even realize you were at my table let alone that was you I knocked out.

I saw someone raise from UTG+1 with JTo, I've seen 2 people call 3 bets including a large river bet with ace high because they couldn't fold their AK.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
stupid easy just to make the money cuz 181-360 get paid. GG. o well i'm out 3$... a-k cracked by K-Q... all in pf

PNJs_dad

PNJs_dad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah my KK got KO'd by some donk who overplayed 8s. He got lucky and I was railed.:mad:

Effexor

Effexor

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won my $3 also, got short, tried to steal with QJ got one caller and then jammed a rag flop to be called by ace high which held.

Juniorsdaddy

Juniorsdaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wasn't referring to you, I didn't even realize you were at my table let alone that was you I knocked out.

I saw someone raise from UTG+1 with JTo, I've seen 2 people call 3 bets including a large river bet with ace high because they couldn't fold their AK.

Don't worry. I didn't think you meant me. I've been playing crappy in all the MTTs I've been entering lately. I know what you are saying about the waste of time. I sat at a .50/1 Stud table and won 11 bucks in the time I busted out of the freeroll. Should have just taken the medals.

CAMurray

CAMurray

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks guys for the posts. After I think I will take the metals next month. I made my >50 for 20 days or whatever it is so Ill make the Bronze freeroll and I will also make the one a day. I will take the metals for the one a day but Im wanting to enter the Bronze.
:pcguru:

Juniorsdaddy

Juniorsdaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree. I didn't play much this month, but I am going to try for Bronze myself in November. Looking at what you can get if you save up the medals, it definitely seems worthwhile to opt that way.

T

ThomasShea

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
congrats

This is a very difficult tournament to qualify for, i have not come close as I play lower limits mostly and is hard to earn enough FTP. :cool: gj keep it up

Iron Poker - Titan Poker Deutsch