FTP - what is & isn't working for you today?

No Brainer

No Brainer

Losing keeps me sane
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im in PA.

I havent logged off since yesterday around 5:00PM EST.

I can still play. No transfers, store or promo pages.

Im just gonna run with it until they kick me off.

I only have a BR on FTP. So Im gonna keep playing as long as I can. It cant be any worse than playing in Freerolls or play money. And Im so totally, hopelessly addicted to poker, I have to play somewhere.

If you want to see your "my promotions' page just click my promotions in the cashier and replace the .com in the URL with .co.uk. This will work with any full tilt page you are after.

8Michael3

8Michael3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full Tilt.net and Full Tilt.org both only allowed me to access play chips and I'm from South Africa. But I could access my cashier and play for real money on the fulltilt.co.uk download. Was very worried because I had some cash that I couldnt access for the past 24 hours.

d44ve

d44ve

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am still able to get on this morning... not sure why that is. I am in the US. Strange

N

Neoblast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im in europe and I can't update. Hence not able to log in, no full tilt working for me.

What will happen to the freerolls?

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone of the NON US players try cashout from Fulltilt and was succesful??

How you guys cashout?

I try yesterday (saturday) with neteller and still is "processing" (Waiting time usually was 5minutes ).

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
take it you havent been thru any updates then? Up to you, but I'd try it, I hear update works fine for Canada, and if not there's always the fulltiltpoker.co.uk option.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
nah no updates, do those bring back withdrawal option and full tilt store? both of those, as well as promotions page, are currently down for me

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
take it you havent been thru any updates then? Up to you, but I'd try it, I hear update works fine for Canada, and if not there's always the fulltiltpoker.co.uk option.

In Canada you won't be able to do the update... unless you do the install from the uk page first. You don't need to uninstall FTP.. just go to the uk.co site & click on FTP download. It'll be fine then.

Seeing some US players still playing in some MTT's on FTP at the moment. There's an MTT reg. who's deep in the Ftops#1 & another US player also on that same table.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
nah no updates, do those bring back withdrawal option and full tilt store? both of those, as well as promotions page, are currently down for me

Yes, it'll bring all back.

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Question should be... even if you can see withdraw options and fulltilt store, is going to work soon?.

I do make the update and can enter normal, play normal, see cashout normal, even can do the withdraw process same like always, but still can´t get my money yet, even when Fulltilt say for NON US players is business like ussual (by ussual should mean same times of waiting).

So, we should start to worry?:confused:

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Logan, you've got Neteller havent you? ( so take it you're not in the US) I'd say be patient, there's probably loads of cashouts happening right now.......do you need the money withdrawn?

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes i use Neteller. Not in the US. And not really need the $ right now. The issue is more about trust and about where we are at this point. We better go to other sites, or is ok to stay?. (if we go to other site we need our money)

So far i know what is happening because i read it here. Also get a email from Stars explaining the issue and that we are safe. With Fulltilt i don´t get nothing, only the info when open the software once, so pretty much try to make the cash-out to see if is true the "business like usual for NON US players" (wich will mean get my money since Saturday), but today is Monday and still no $, so is not business like usual, wich make me wonder if need to start looking for a new site for long term.

That´s why my question was if any NON US player already cash out from Fulltilt and with what method.

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just requested a $50 withdrawal from FT through Neteller, will update when/if I get it, lol!

KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it said it will take up to 48 hours Logan, so not sure whats happening with your withdrawal?

wolfie

wolfie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
got my take2 bonus today :)

still waiting on netteller withdraw from last thursday :(

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level