Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
woot woot got mine done with 36$ bonus added on top of $25

OMG invasion of the toolbars.... ARGH!!! lol

Would you like some more window with your toolbars. :p

------------------

thanks for the heads up on when the Take 2 will be paid.

R

rllngn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is the first time I have gotten the 25 dollar bonus without losing most of my br lol. Now that I got it I am going to use it to enter a 26 dollar tourney (time for some reinvestment) and see how I do. Congrats to all that pulled it off.

thebluff1000

thebluff1000

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OMG invasion of the toolbars.... ARGH!!! lol

Would you like some more window with your toolbars. :p

------------------

thanks for the heads up on when the Take 2 will be paid.

yea i know the tool bars is ridiculous but i dont use IE i use google chrome

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I use google chrome too...post #260 ITT

T

ThunderPT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Completed the promotion as well. The $25 are nice, but the best thing about this promotion is that it got me to finally start multi-tabling. I didn't like the idea of playing more than one table at a time, now I'm 3-tabling and planning to add one more soon.

Edit: Plus, it made me realize I can perfectly reach bronze or even silver ironman. Thought it was harder.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yea like i said....i use the google chrome so it goes way faster than internet explorer

Still, having all of those toolbars more than likely means you have a shitload of spyware/adware on your computer elsewhere as well. You might want to run malwarebytes or adaware and get rid of some of that crap.

ckingriches

ckingriches

Lucky Multiple League MVP
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Finished up today to take my total bonus of $25; up $3.50 today as well (AJ against JJ on a board with AAJ will do that).

Earned today's bonus very quickly (about 100 hands at the lowest stakes). I'm not sure I've ever seem so many big pots. Not that I was part of a lot of them, but I keep an eye on the hand history as my FTPs grow.

Rldetheflop

Rldetheflop

Head Ranger
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
qualified for my 25 today too. Was down like 12 bucks the first few days only playing AA,KK and QQ and was wondering if I was gonna lose more than the bonus but I finished down about 4 bucks so sweet deal!

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
done and proof to show, all in rush... :biggrin::D

Attachments

• rush.JPG
    rush.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 81
kmixer

kmixer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lost a little over 3 bucks while playing during the promotion so I will be ahead bu about $22 this time around. Back to the 30c and 55c Satys.

Cash $ Earned:
Congratulations! You’ve completed Take 2.

Cash Bonus Levels

medal-level1.jpg
Level 1
Play on 5 of 10 days = $5

medal-level2.jpg
Level 2

Hordling

Hordling

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whelp Finished the promotion... I'm a up .59 cents. LMAO

I got crushed today... had my KK beat by 77, then my trip 8's on the flop get killed by trip k's on the river.

I knew the other shoe had to fall sooner or later. Rush does that. :p

+25 in for my Micro play. Yum yum. and back to PL for me. :)

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
done with day 9. broke even at the tables during the promo. fun to get set over setted on the 9th day. :) i officially am sick of poker. happy to get the free 25$ tho. :)

Hordling

Hordling

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
done with day 9. broke even at the tables during the promo. fun to get set over setted on the 9th day. :) i officially am sick of poker. happy to get the free 25$ tho. :)

At least i'm not alone today with that happening.

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Got my $25 plus a few buy ins. I am actually shocked. Last time they had this I think I lost over $20 to win 5 lol. And reached silver with for more days to the gold playing micro's.

Life is good (right now:))

FEARFACTOR

FEARFACTOR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Completed the promotion as well. The $25 are nice, but the best thing about this promotion is that it got me to finally start multi-tabling. I didn't like the idea of playing more than one table at a time, now I'm 3-tabling and planning to add one more soon.

Edit: Plus, it made me realize I can perfectly reach bronze or even silver ironman. Thought it was harder.
Same here. I've done the 1 point a day thing for 15 Iron Man medals a month for over a year now. Never tried to reach Bronze status, thought it was too hard at my level. I've been 3-tabling this promo and getting 60-130 points a day, so Bronze is well within my reach, maybe Silver.
I'm up about $30, 800 bonus points, + $25 bonus!:biggrin: