FTP Rush Week returns Nov 29th - Dec. 5th

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
By the way didn't take two just offer $25 for 5pys a day at 10 days. I would prefer that one again to be honest.

Well, once in a blue moon FTP actually makes a promotion that is not primarily targeting micro players but actually has some value for their best customers. I'm really happy they are not rerunning take two, tbh.

O

only_bridge

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bah, they took away the promotions they had before, for tournament players. Bout time they do a bonus there.
But I guess they make way more from cash games.

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But I guess they make way more from cash games.

yes. Numbers are not public for FTP and PS afaik, but in france the regulation authority has published the overall gross revenue figures for the French market and cash generates about 10 times more rake than tournaments.

To some extent, tournaments are just a marketing gimmick to lure people into cash games.

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3 tabling 10NL FR I get about 60 points per hour. So I think 100 PPH 4 tabling has to be the max. My brain would bleed out after 2 hours on 4 tables. I would prolly get headaches slight hallucinations after 10 hours similar to playing guitar hero for longer than a couple hours. I swear when I play that game after each song I can look away from the TV at an object and it appears to be floating:).

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice. I hope I have time to grind some hours out to earn it.

D

DennisC98

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the heads up and might do this see how it goes and good luck to all.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is this the bonus including the rakeback i would be getting??

Take the 10$ bonus for example, you'll receive the full bonus paid out at the end of the promo however they'll deduct $2.70 from your rakeback however much you earn.

B

bigbigbucs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probaly gonna pass

Rush not being my best game, computer tends to run a bit slower when I play rush. I will probaly pass on this promo. although it sounds good i tend not to play my best game when trying to get bonuses. Especially not having an addequaate br to go for such. Bigbigbucs

woody19

woody19

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
love rush so this shud be good :):):) gunna try get 100 a day :):) for five at first but if i get 7 then yayyyyyyyyy

DetroitJimmy

DetroitJimmy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are going to participate make sure to opt in. I had a pop up when I logged on and took link to page to do it. I'm sure you could click on the "my promotions" tab in the cashier window and opt in from there too.

Just make sure you opt in or else your points won't count! Most of you probably know this but just thought I should put it out here just in case.

A

Aldito

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would you make a profit on this if you folded every hand???

For example, if I 4 tabled 25nl rush, how much would it cost me in blinds to reach the 1000 every day?

PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Take the 10$ bonus for example, you'll receive the full bonus paid out at the end of the promo however they'll deduct $2.70 from your rakeback however much you earn.

o ok ok i gotcha now. thanks for clearin that up bud ;)

A

Aldito

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok just did a test run.

1hr of 4 FR 10nl tables and 2 FR 5nl tables:

hands played: 1,500
Points earned: 120

B

bgarric

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok just did a test run.

1hr of 4 FR 10nl tables and 2 FR 5nl tables:

Hands played: 1,500
Points earned: 120

Aldito,

Did you just do the fold thing? I have wondered the same thing for these promotions... I mean my bankroll is only like 30 bucks, but if I just sat at 4 higher-ish stakes tables... and just folded every hand (unless dealt an absolute premium hand like AA, KK, AKs) would I still get FTP? I have always wondered this about the points.

Thanks!

O

onizuka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's paid in full at the end of the promo.

Thank you for quick reply. So to confirm it, if we are eligible for the bonus, at the end of promo, the amount of cash delivered to our account, NOT bonus account, right? Sorry, just find it easier to ask here rather than emailing FTP support which takes at least 3 days to answer simple question.

(I ask this because AFAIK if we get cash bonus from FTP Points or FTP Academy, we still need to clear that bonus)

Best regards
onizuka

A

Aldito

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aldito,

Did you just do the fold thing? I have wondered the same thing for these promotions... I mean my bankroll is only like 30 bucks, but if I just sat at 4 higher-ish stakes tables... and just folded every hand (unless dealt an absolute premium hand like AA, KK, AKs) would I still get FTP? I have always wondered this about the points.

Thanks!

No I didn't just do the fold thing. I played as per usual(12/9ish).

Yes I believe you will still get points as they are awarded on a hands dealt basis(i.e. everyone in that was dealt a hand(9 people) will recieve an equal share of the points).

On the last promo like this I wasn't rolled for 10nl or even 5nl so I employed the "fold everything" strategy and did indeed receive the points. Be careful though. People play fairly tight in rush anyway, and don't be surprised if that KK runs into AA once or twice over the thousands of hands you need to play to earn the points. If that is all the money you have for poker I honestly might even considering folding KK, and AK even more so.

And yes it would be a better idea for you to sit at 4 10nl tables with $7.50 at each as opposed to 1 $25nl table. You will clear points faster and if your aces get bust AIPF it's not the end of the world.
I'm just curious how long this would take at 25nl.

arahel_jazz

arahel_jazz

Unbalanced and Committed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Meh... Good thing my wife isn't leaving on her trip until 12/6. Otherwise, I would probably end up losing my meager BR on this silly promotion.

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got 2nd place in a rush tourney worth 2.8k. Was a long and difficult battle and it gets super dizzy at final 2 tables. But was a great cash :D

O

onizuka

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So it starts in next few hours, anyone here aiming 250 bucks? Just curious..