FTP Fantasy Freeroll - Final Tournament

G

gns2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't see any threads discussing this, but has anyone heard when the final wsop fantasy freeroll will be held on Full Tilt? It was supposed to be on Sunday at 3:10pm, but it has not yet been posted. At least I have not been able to find it. Instead, they have the Main Event Fantasy freeroll at that time tomorrow (which I am registered for).

I won a seat into the final tournament by winning FFR event #52. The final freeroll is supposed to give away a seat to the 2011 Mian Event. Not that I think I would win, but having a chance at a free seat with a small field would be nice. If anyone knows more about the event, I would be glad to hear about it.

absoluthamm

absoluthamm

<==Poker Face
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Main Event one has been posted for a couple days now Tournament ID #173627709. They really screwed up dates, so I am assuming they will schedule the final after the ME one is over, because there are going to be winners from that one as well.

G

gns2003

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For anyone else who qualified for the final tournament. It is Sunday 8/1 at 3:10 pm. You are preregistered if you qualified. Only prize is a 2011 ME seat. Good luck!