FTP $5000 sit-n-learn Freeroll...

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PM me the ID and number, so i can reg for the game......... Lets see if any of the donks learned anything..........

Panamajoe

Panamajoe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How easy was that?!?

I've done sit-n-learns before but thought you had to score in the top 100 or something by the end of the month!

WTG DAVE!!!!!

doops

doops

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the heads up. See ya there!

FYI to those reading -- do one (and one only) Sit-n-learn quiz. Then scan to the freeroll on April 11 at 5:00pm. In the box on the right in the new main page, click on register here. It'll pop you to a registration page and you can then register if you placed high enough in the quiz. You do not have to ace it.

If by some chance, you are not yet eligible, take another S-N-L. If you are having problems, watch the lesson a couple of times. One, it'll help with the quiz, and, two, there's always some nifty nugget of info.

Only do one S-N-L a month if you want to qualify for freerolls. You cannot take any twice...well, you can, but it will not count.

R

rollnutilt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PM me the ID and number, so i can reg for the game......... Lets see if any of the donks learned anything..........
Sounds like good times for sure stacking donks. Gl to all that play I'm already registered.:p

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
5 Common Hold 'em Leaks Rank 1467
Still good yet....

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not quite.... you have to rank top 250 in just 1 sit n learn, but you only get one shot per sit-n-learn each month(dont quote me on it tho) to make it so retaking a quiz will not help...i advise you guys to watch the vids the they help alot to pass the test and you learn alot of important info!

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not quite.... you have to rank top 250 in just 1 sit n learn, but you only get one shot per sit-n-learn each month(dont quote me on it tho) to make it so retaking a quiz will not help...i advise you guys to watch the vids the they help alot to pass the test and you learn alot of important info!
Look in the mtt 149273186, hummm i still got my same rank......

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Last day to qualify! hurry up or you have to wait til next month....if you already qualified before the last day of the month and didnt know of the tourney you can still register i believe!

dg1267

dg1267

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you don't know what the FTPA is all about or want to try to get into the $5K freeroll, go here. I made this post about two weeks ago explaining everything.

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Goodluck to all who made it...see you at the tables! also if anybody cashes big or SMALL leave your name and winnings amount here...
(also your number and a brief msg)lol ONce agian GL 2 ALL

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its so easy to qualify for this freeroll...its funny how there aren't at least 2k players in this. Especially since this freeroll has good value. Good luck everyone.

Pascal-lf

Pascal-lf

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the info - looks like a decent prize pool and not too big a field, awesome! :)

GENUCOM

GENUCOM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
need to run well :cheers: need :vroam:

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bump don't forget to play :) the 11th @ 15:00

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope everyone is ready... I know i am..

Panamajoe

Panamajoe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Totally forgot to check, I did a couple sit n learns and never went to the "register here" to see if I could get in. Razza frazza frippin farts!

GL

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont forget only complete 1 per month, so study up on the spec. topic and SCORE HIGH....join the academy aswell if you already havent...lots of info there you could use!

forsakenone

forsakenone

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks for the hint, i will try to qualify!