• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bob_tiger

bob_tiger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
geez...what a bunch of donks that play at stars i will just stick to playing pros on full tilt..lol jk....
ok reasons i like full tilt better 1 nice avatars and not pictures on stars....on stars some hot chicks put up the pictures and boy they are distracting a lot of times i have to hide the pic or w/e you call it. lol

2 full tilt pros are much better than the ones at stars ( my personal opion) i personally like the pros on full tilt much better they are a lot cooler.

3 i think the menu on full tilt is very easy to read

4 u can play with yr avatar while ur bored

5 the cash tables are so easy to win even a caveman can do it

6 because i said so. PERIOD.

H

Hemi-Sport

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
PS

I play at both, but prefer PS. I think my main reason is I just feel more comfortable there, and thats important to me. There are so many people at Tilt, and all their games and rakes are so high. PS has micro games and tourneys to get you started going all the time. It is pretty easy to grow money from Tilts many freerolls they have everyday, compaired to Ps's almost none, but that takes alot of time. So, if you deposit on PS, and play freerolls at Tilt, you can have two bankrolls. It worked for me.
GL !!

PS If you don't like the pictures, or Avitars change your table options to blank them out.

birdy071

birdy071

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars seems to be a more polished site, as good as Full Tilt is (2nd IMO) Stars is Number 1

Tigersmith

Tigersmith

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Full Tilt hand history is SO much better than Stars.

I dont like it, Im not being sarcastic. I like pokerstars way seeing every past hand in Text, Faster to find previous hands at the table, and it gives more information

Tigersmith

Tigersmith

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally like pokerstars better. It has better software, especially for multitabling, as the graphics on fulltilt are bad imo. Also, I think the ring games are softer. That's why i play there.

I don't play much sng's or tourneys, but (someone correct me if I'm wrong) I think fulltilt has a better bling structure than pokerstars.
So, If your a sng and tourney player who doesn't multitable and you sign up for rakeback, I would say your better off at fulltilt. :)

And I agree totally with the graphics are bad on FT, I want a poker site not a cartoon playground for little kids.

As said before, Pokerstars is the best SNG/Tourney site, Full Tilt is a good cash game site. Thats all i can tell ya

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
As far as support, variety and availabilty of games FT is very good. Stars is just a little better in those aspects.

As for interface, stars + Custom CardsChat PokerStars Table Theme! is unmatched by anything I've ever seen.

O

ognib6

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally like pokerstars

1 Wide range of buy-ins
2 poker stars Menu is easier to read.
3 Table lay out is best

FinK22

FinK22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at both (and only at both for the most part), have had some luck at both (both good and horrible) but if I had to pick one I'd give the nod to Stars (although I do love FTs bounty sngs - ARGH!).

Stars is a bit easier to navigate and AA vs KK tends to show way too often on FT.

pappasqueaks

pappasqueaks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
neither of these sites are bc of the large number of donk playing unless u play higher limits bc micro limit is here most donks play anyhand in .

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Stars, more folks, more games, overall better players IMO.
Way to pay attention, didn't notice that poll was already closed.

S

sta123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like FTP for freerolls, pokerstars is very nice for SnGs ect

M

macmuckalot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play both
i prefer stars for tourneys/sng´s and ft ring-games.
glad i opened my ft account with rakeback :smile:

mac

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WTF, an advantage of over 2.5:1 to stars. Obviously rigged, recount please!!!!

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like stars better.

Better interface IMO, better customer support, and although you can't get rakeback, if you play enough the FPPs can be used to get cash bonuses, which is basically rakeback. Full tilt isn't bad though, I just prefer pokerstars.

How many FPPs do you earn in say 1000 hands at 25NL (rough estimate)? What is the cash equivalent for FPPs? I've never deposited on Stars, but I do have rakeback on FT and was just wondering how close they really are.

C

CountingMyOuts

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How many FPPs do you earn in say 1000 hands at 25NL (rough estimate)? What is the cash equivalent for FPPs? I've never deposited on Stars, but I do have rakeback on FT and was just wondering how close they really are.

Probably around 150-200 FPP if you are Bronze star (starting out). At those stakes, Stars wouldn't even come close to the 27% rakeback at Full Tilt.

Gallo

Gallo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can you go wrong with either or? I think it is a matter of personal preference. I have tried both and found the experience of FT to be better. But agree, with the poster who advocated in getting Rakeback

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I once was purely pro FT. I have learned to accept Stars. Lately tho, the speed of the sites has shifted to FT. Stars has bogged down, or something. Tilt is moving along as fast as bodog on my system.

riffpoker

riffpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PS.....FullTilt looks like kiddie poker cartoonville

C

chipstacked

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at PS now, used to play FT. I like PS tourney's & competition much better.

beechleaf

beechleaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ps for me even thogh I play both but ft has by far bigger river suck outs with chasers too match

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably around 150-200 FPP if you are Bronze star (starting out). At those stakes, Stars wouldn't even come close to the 27% rakeback at Full Tilt.

I've found that is a bit high. About 1 FPP per 10 hands which means 100 FPPs for 1,000 hands.

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've done a little digging around for the answer to my question and basically the conclusion of most players is, that unless you're at Super Nova Elite (is that the highest level???) level on Stars, FT with rakeback is better.

nevadanick

nevadanick

Back to work ... zzzzz
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars seems to be a more polished site, as good as Full Tilt is (2nd IMO) Stars is Number 1

Why re-write what's already been said? I agree !!!