Freerolls in the poker rooms

F

FranCDevil

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone, how are you? I hope you have a good start to the week. Today I come to ask you, and give my opinion, about poker rooms and their freerolls. I personally use the Stars and ACR poker rooms frequently. I know others but I haven't used them. Personally, I stay with ACR, it has freerolls constantly at 0 cost giving many people, in different particular situations, the possibility of being able to play for a reward that helps them to add stack and start in poker without needing to contribute money. This is good because like everyone else, in our beginnings we might not have enough money to load our balance and give ourselves the luxury of trying, failing and recharging to try. I think we all would have liked that, to have that help, that little push that didn't cost more than to spend time winning a freeroll and being able to start slowly to enlarge the stack, with patience and intelligence. As for poker stars, it has more freerolls with the possibility of entering important tournaments but playing, and winning, several freerolls in chain. This means, I win a ticket to a satellite of $11, if I win this one, or stay in prizes, I win a ticket to a satellite of $55 and so on until I get to a good tournament. It also gives you the possibility to play numerous tournaments. But to my liking, I prefer freerolls that allow you to start from 0 and slowly, with patience and generating a good stack. It's more of a simple opinion and I expect yours too!

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello dear!🙋‍♀️💞
Thank you for your post.
It's quite interesting. 🌺🌺🌺

But could I ask you to click on the "Edit" button to edit your post a little? It is very difficult to read solid text and the meaning is lost. If you divided it into paragraphs, it would be great for readers.

The edit button is available to you within 30 minutes.
20220627 194053

Freeroll Passwords