Freerolls. If this has been on before I'm sorry.

BoddJonar

BoddJonar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys and gals!

I was wondering wich poker rooms that offer the best no deposit freerolls atm?
Currently playing on PS, FT and Party, but I'm looking for more!

Wich ones would you recommend for a cheap guy like myself?

If this is considered spam I apologize beforehand.

Cheers

SANDYHOOKER KY

SANDYHOOKER KY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like it's the right place to ask, and i wouldn't consider it spam. Since it looks like your able to play everywhere us yanks can't, really can't help you on that one, hell, a lot of us yanks wish we could play at poker stars and Full-Tilt, the heck with party poker, they peed me off a long time ago. There isn't many sites offering many free rolls nowadays, try Full Flush, or Black Chip Poker, and Lock Poker, although Lock is currently under fire for extremely longggggg cash outs, if at all, they have a free roll for a $109 ticket. Have you heard of Q-C poker tour? That was one of my favorites until the Great Oppression hit the U.S. A nice bunch of people there, and the Queen Mary turny was killer, she played and if you knocked her out you got $5-$10. A lot of Italians there, and they tend to be quite reckless, so you can build up a bank roll fast. They are out of canada i think. Good luck. Oh yea, i still plat at Q-C, but restricted to phunny munny now.

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pokerstars good room what to start from scratch, since there have many micro sng MTT and big field players...

BoddJonar

BoddJonar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like it's the right place to ask, and i wouldn't consider it spam. Since it looks like your able to play everywhere us yanks can't, really can't help you on that one, hell, a lot of us yanks wish we could play at Poker Stars and Full-Tilt, the heck with party poker, they peed me off a long time ago. There isn't many sites offering many free rolls nowadays, try Full Flush, or Black Chip Poker, and Lock Poker, although Lock is currently under fire for extremely longggggg cash outs, if at all, they have a free roll for a $109 ticket. Have you heard of Q-C poker tour? That was one of my favorites until the Great Oppression hit the U.S. A nice bunch of people there, and the Queen Mary turny was killer, she played and if you knocked her out you got $5-$10. A lot of Italians there, and they tend to be quite reckless, so you can build up a bank roll fast. They are out of Canada i think. Good luck. Oh yea, i still plat at Q-C, but restricted to phunny munny now.

Hey guys and ty for the anwers!

Well yes, the sites are good, I agree on that, but with the huuuuge fields it's hard to cash with decent frequency to want to keep playing (If you know what I mean)
so what I'm searching for is some small size freerolls with 100-200 people.
The payout doesn't really have to be that big, just small soft fields so it's easy to cash.
I'm gonna check them out!

Cheers

luckytvguy

luckytvguy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I suggest cake network besides Pokerstar and Fulltilt.And also find more private freeroll like Cardschat.

Sent from my SM-N9002 using Tapatalk 2

P

popinio22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
naj

najlepsze party poker al full tilt

G

goodgameme

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For USA players, I think AmericasCardRoom is good for freerolls. They have $10 on demand freerolls. Basically there is always one registering. Once 270 players register it launches and allows late registration for 30 minutes. After that a new one opens in the lobby. One launches about every hour during peak times. Top 10 get paid and the fields are generally 500 to 600 players. This is how I got money on there without depositing.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you can try with betsafe (poker black, microgaming) there are freerols with prizes in money and in money and tickets for bigger tournaments

Freeroll Passwords