kanogott

kanogott

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I also feel that the chances are less to build a bankroll with freerolls. There are many reason i think. For me as a german player the biggest point is the regulation. Because of that PS and other sites are blocking german players from playing the freerolls. For me it is sad. I love to play the cc freerolls but for over a year i coud only play these freerolls on 888.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Friends, don't you think that freerolls have decreased in poker rooms... You come to play, but it's empty... Who knows what this is related to?
I think this is due to the fact that poker rooms have started to save their money and are no longer ready to spend tens of thousands of dollars on financing promotional companies. I think that after the pandemic, there was a short period of growth and now we are seeing a certain decline. It's sad, but thank God that we have our community :)

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Friends, don't you think that freerolls have decreased in poker rooms... You come to play, but it's empty... Who knows what this is related to?
Whatever it was related to, but freerolls definitely became much less. The only site that has a fairly large number of freerolls is 888, there you can always find something good for yourself.

Freeroll Passwords