Gian Totaro

Gian Totaro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello beautiful people! I'm here to bring you news for those who are just starting out and playing freerolls like me!
In CoinPoker there is a qualifier for professional Manig Loeser every week, there are 3 stages, in the first one only 120 players qualify, they automatically register for the second stage, from this the TOP5 reaches the final, distributing $6000. You secure a $200 ticket! I hope it works for you. Positive vibes for everyone!

zer0ne

zer0ne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hello beautiful people! I'm here to bring you news for those who are just starting out and playing freerolls like me!
In CoinPoker there is a qualifier for professional Manig Loeser every week, there are 3 stages, in the first one only 120 players qualify, they automatically register for the second stage, from this the TOP5 reaches the final, distributing $6000. You secure a $200 ticket! I hope it works for you. Positive vibes for everyone!
Ty i'll take my chance

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello beautiful people! I'm here to give you updates for those who are just starting out in freerolls like me!
CoinPoker qualifies for professional Maniga Lozer every week, only 3 stages, the first one qualifies only 120 players, they automatically register for the second stage, which makes the TOP5 reach the final, giving out $6,000. You get a ticket for $200! I hope this works for you. A positive mood to everyone!

Thanks for the info, I'll add these freerolls to my game bank

Freeroll Passwords