Freerolls

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stop sharing passwords on the Facebook page (pFp) poker free roll passwords

I see mobroll, CardsChat for today the feb 22. This does not add any value to your site and make your enjoyment less. Opens your game to all outsiders.

They may have a mole or infiltrated the site, but more than likely, someone thinks it’s beneficial somehow, maybe they get money or some compensation. I have notified facebook of the infringement of information, and Tammy.

If I trace it down, I will share all your information!
most likely this is the password for the general game in the club, and not for its members
I saw earlier that the club provides general access on a certain day for everyone and this is in the networks where the club’s pages
In general, I did not see a password leak and always in the club during the game I do not see outsiders .

T

TheChosenDragon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stop sharing passwords on the Facebook page (pFp) poker free roll passwords

I see mobroll, CardsChat for today the feb 22. This does not add any value to your site and make your enjoyment less. Opens your game to all outsiders.

They may have a mole or infiltrated the site, but more than likely, someone thinks it’s beneficial somehow, maybe they get money or some compensation. I have notified facebook of the infringement of information, and Tammy.

If I trace it down, I will share all your information!

Sharing passwords is indeed in our own disadvantage.
If you look to the open freerolls, you always have people who don't play it seriously and just change the game in a luck game by going all-in on everything.
With the closed freerolls of Cardschat, I notice everybody plays it seriously.
It also has to remain like this.

Thank you for your effort to stop the password sharing.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sharing passwords is indeed in our own disadvantage.
If you look to the open freerolls, you always have people who don't play it seriously and just change the game in a luck game by going all-in on everything.
With the closed freerolls of Cardschat, I notice everybody plays it seriously.
It also has to remain like this.

Thank you for your effort to stop the password sharing.
many members of the club already know the nicknames of other players whom they often meet at tables so it is not difficult to find an outsider

pykubepx111

pykubepx111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 really has a lot of freerolls. Himself played a lot of them. Who wants to welcome

J

Jlo111888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
played jackpot freeeroll yesterday on ACR finished 18th on around 870 plyers good performance but blinds were too high got all in with 910suited payed by aceking nothing flop turn river :mad:

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The site «High Stakes» held freerolls - every day, good luck!

malitoxdk16

malitoxdk16

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played the first ARC 10K freeroll is in position 40 ... today I will play it I hope to reach the final table

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Which is the site with the most generous celebrity free tournaments ???

robertboz

robertboz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Try 888poker platform to have more freerolls and bonuses

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
pokerstars, I have been playing without a deposit for over a year.
If you do not deposit your chances of winning are reduced by 80%, just my belief. When you do win anything, I assure you, you will loose it in other games.

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play pokerstars........is the best designed soft.............i played a bit and 888 but i don t like designs... About freerolls here....is ok because of cardschat..........without cardschat.........less freerols..........All the best team and members cardschat.

D

DanielaB1992

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Help!!!

Where to find the password for 888Poker?:):confused::mad:

I

InfiniteHelios

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anybody no where you can play free rolls with out a deposit I can't seem to find them anywhere

I've seen a whole lotta freerolls all over the place, from 888 to Bet365, even thought I only use Pokerstars. I'm sure one of the least popular sites will let you freeroll without deposits. Good luck on your journey!

A

adikontur

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
back after long time

Hi everyone,
i hope you stay safe and health!

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anybody no where you can play free rolls with out a deposit I can't seem to find them anywhere
for real money deposit problems, I get tired of looking for some free money promotion and I assure you that it no longer exists. Most bookmakers promote you as long as you get a first deposit of real money and successive. In fact, I had not played for a long time and now that I came back it amazes me how stingy the Pokersatars have become, it is a famous kid and lie down to sleep. This week was that at the end and after more than a month, I solved the problem of making a real money deposit in pokerstars and I did not get any gift or code that fit my account, I even asked the support and they told me there was not

Paul 877

Paul 877

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Because I'm trying and I don't know how to send the dam message

Freeroll Passwords