Freerolls?

wizard3461

wizard3461

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
true but for some reason pokerstars wont let washington state players participate dont know why..

N

nightmoves44

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
true but for some reason pokerstars wont let washington state players participate dont know why..

About the 3rd of december,Cake and most skins stopped taking players from washington,louisiana,and kentucky,because of their stand against online poker.So im guessing thats the problem.

If you deposit,most merge site offer special daily freerolls for first time depositors,for about 2 weeks.But you gotta manually register and remember to play them.If you forget and miss them,tough luck.
Also most sites have at least one special freeroll,when you make your first deposit.Be sure you know all this info,when you deposit.
Plus,download any new sites you dont already have from cardschat links as this helps this forum get more/better games.

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
As far as free rolls, The only ones I play beside forums are the 1K sattys during the week and top 7 gets you a ticket to play on Saturday on Cake, the Sattys are appox 330 people and the Saturday game is appox 250 people and top 60 pay out so thats not too bad. I hate any free rolls over 700 or so people

Olddog21

Olddog21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Forums

The best way to get involved in online poker is to join Forums that have direct links to poker sites like Cardschat ...down load the poker sites from the forum and before you know it ....you'll qualified for too many freerolls....start right HERE!:santaclau :santaclau :santaclau

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Its too bad that many people (like myself) just hit the main link and therefore we screw everything up by not getting rake back and any of the benfits that forums offer by signing up directly. I know that was my problem, I joined sites and then found forums, too bad, sites cant find a way for newer players before they mess up their entire poker future (LOL) and join up directly

G

gamester

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls

at pokerstars go to tourney and click freerolls. they have one about every hour for a ticket to a real money gamei placed 4th in one the other day and it over 6 hours, the best ive done there so far .out of about 7000 people.alot of time for a ticket though Good luck.

Freeroll Passwords