Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dnradtke

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey I was just looking for some advice on which online sites had the most offered freerolls. Also which sites have you had success at while playing their freerolls. Thanks for any advice you can give me!

DarkAceMafia

DarkAceMafia

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe the most site that has freerolls is full tilt poker. They practically have one every hour or ever other hour. There freerolls range from NL holdem, HORSE, RAZZ, OMAHA. They max at 2700 entrants and it can get full quick, ususally within the first two minutes of registration open. The freerolls are $100 and they pay top 27 players. I personally have a few of their freerolls, which first pays out $15.

Other freeroll sites to try out is Players Only. They have $1000 freerolls and satellite freerolls to their million tourney. Also another site to try out is bodog poker, they have $500 daily freerolls at least 2 or 3 times a day.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mallyworld

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you just want to play in free rolls, Full Tilt has the most, but hard to start a bankroll there. Even harder at poker stars since you have to get into 2 freerolls just to make money. Bodog does have the $500 if you can survive all the add ons and rebuys. PDC has a different one every 4 hours, but only top 10 make anything. Best bet if you want money is private forum freerolls. Usually a LOT less donks play there and a lot more places paid.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are already lots of threads like this here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freeroll Passwords