Freeroll tournaments I should be playing?

soccerrunner8098

soccerrunner8098

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
. Yup and i am surprised it has not been mentioned yet. Actualy two big ones at ps. The fr to the daily 90k!. 130pm est. and don't forget the 25million dolaar tv show fr. Both very large but payoof is huge. Surely not for the timid. Theese are very diccicult games. But freerolls just the same.

What do you think about the FPP tourneys at ps? Have you done well in any of them if you've participated?

CSuave

CSuave

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Soccerrunner, the fpp tournies on PS are decent tournies if you have fpps and no money. You can cash in them regularly but still difficult to make decent money in them unless you ft them.

G

guitarpicker69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are going to play freerolls you must remember the first hour is all in any two cards will do suckouts.If you play tight and get past that you have a good chance but just know at most sites freerolls last for hours.
Good luck hope to see you at the tables.

JohnBoyWWFC

JohnBoyWWFC

Grindddddd
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually try to play in the satellite freerolls that FT offers for the Daily Dollar and Ferguson tournaments -- The Ferguson satellite is nice. Turbo, 2700 limit, and top 100 spots pay $1 tourney ticket. Not a huge payday, but it'll get you into something that could build your bankroll a little further, and it's not a huge time sink.

I've seen this mentioned before but when I go to The Ferguson tourney lobby, there are no satellites for the tournament. Where the heck does one find it?

B

bigbigbucs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope so thats my goal.

Get up to 65 posts on CardsChat, then sign up for the freeroll club here, and enter into our freerolls. We have the best freeroll value for your time that you'll find anywhere, imo.
. So you say and i am lokking forward to joining you all. it might take me sum time but iam posting whwere i migt have sum imput. and not just trying to make 65. but i am that one more closer to joing you all at the fr club i hear so much about. Big bigbucs

pfb8888

pfb8888

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've seen this mentioned before but when I go to The Ferguson tourney lobby, there are no satellites for the tournament. Where the heck does one find it?

its under the play money tab registration starts at 1100 pm eastern time

A

AAChipMagnet

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely stick to the private tournaments with smaller fields. Those large site offered freerolls are ok but they take a long time and if it isn't just for practice or to get a BR going from scratch.....

isohatedis

isohatedis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going to try to build a bankroll from scratch with freerolls.
What freeroll tournaments are worth playing on pokerstars, Ultimatebet, or FTP? If you have the name and the time it plays that would be very helpful.

unfortunately you did not give your location in the world.but where ever you are if playing on pokerstars it is worth checking the "regional" which is up near the top to the right of freerolls and the left of private.im from ireland and they have some good ones from time to time for ireland and the uk where its free to enter and has an ok prizepool (£2000) but whereever you are from i advise checking that section every few days at least.also full tilt have regional tourneys but they are much more long shots as they involve 3 rounds and in the final winner takes all but its over $10000 if you could get it