Freeroll Tournaments

S

Samuel Kollapso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the poker star there are some, but it is not possible to live only of freerools ... The schedules are fixed, and many players play as if they were bingo.

S

Soyanek94

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Where can I find biggest number of freerolls?

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, ACR 888poker and Pokerstars are the freerolls that offer the software that I have known

E

EricSchartz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
SportsBetting has one every hour.

A

Aceupmysleeve91

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would suggest betonline, i have been using their site for about a week now. They have hourly freerolls and weekly freeroll satellite tournaments to their $50,000 and $100,000 guarentee tournaments. Just a heads up and i just recently found out why... on bet online a lot of their freerolls will start with 1,400+ players which kinda seemed strange to me how it would start with that many and nearly half are gone in 10 minutes. Here is why... if you register for the tournament and you dont take your seat within 10 minutes, it automatically eliminates you from the freeroll. My guess is they generate accounts to register to have high number of entrys than those accounts are eliminated after 10 minutes.

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Black Chip Poker has free rolls, however, they are only $10.00 pots.
I usually play at Sports Betting. They have $300. and lower free rolls...

rnmkr

rnmkr

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've only played on PS freerolls , but it kinda felt impossible to win freerolls with thousands of people.

C

C3H6S

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
with CC freerols tuesday and saturday!!! freee....partypoker americascardroom 10$ freerolls!!!

almaihotz

almaihotz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tigergaming is a room with freerolls run on every hour 100$ and 300$ the biggest prizepool and soft players .:cool: