freeroll Poker sites

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally I like Betsafe and Unibet for freerolls. They're European poker rooms. Betsafe offers huge freerolls and Unibet offers a lot of them but with smaller rewards. Ofcourse it also depends on whether you deposit, because you can get some good deals if you make a small deposit. Then you're eligable to join huge freerolls on 888 for example.

Thanks for the info!!! I will try Betsafe and unibet...Do you know if these poker room accept EcopayZ card?

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Check out the tournament grid in all poker rooms known to you and choose the pair of the most lucrative options.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello Guys I Am new to Poker World please suggest some good sites where i can learn and earn.:)

Unibet Poker (You can play real money there and withdraw u gains without deposit)

Thanks for the info!!! I will try Betsafe and unibet...Do you know if these poker room accept EcopayZ card?

Unibet accepts, Betsafe not

Last edited by a moderator:
FerC182

FerC182

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
site online

pokerstars is the only online gaming site, I wonder if 888 is a good site for online gaming?

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
What do we mean by gaming? If just a poker playing platform, 888 has better freerolls while PS has a better software.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello Guys I Am new to Poker World please suggest some good sites where i can learn and earn.:)
there are many sites that offers good freeroll, u just have to deposit first time so u can play in them . I suggest you 888poker ,it offers many freerolls ( freeroll for depositing players , and freerolls depending on your level) . Good luck

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I think that for the very beginning, the most suitable sites for you such as PokerStar and Americas Cardroom. Also pay attention to 888.

C

COMANDO NEMO

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
SALUDOS

HOLA COMANDO NEMO NWE MEMBER :jd4: