Freeroll in poker rooms

U

underdog140

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There still out there but the good ones are getting harder and harder to find.

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888poker is the room with the most freerolls. ACR has freerolls on demand all day. Almost all rooms have freerolls, but they are rare. Those 2 that I named are the ones that have the most

JReg1322

JReg1322

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freeolls

I could be wrong but it looks like most of the free rolls are for people not in the US like most of those sites don't take you as customers I know pokerstars does but I can't seem to find the one that's for money I always end up on the site that's for play money I can't seem to find the one that's for real money at all America's card room block me one time cuz I tried logging in and they asked for like a bill in my ID and I send them a bill with my ID and he said oh that's too old and I seen something else they just went back and forth so I stopped at the emails but is there a place where we can look and see where more specific that people that live in the United States can play free rolls

G

GEO12GIO

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls

Just wondering what sites run the most freerolls as a few seriously bad beats has decimated my bankroll.
I know of course about the cardschat freerolls

Vlad535_100

Vlad535_100

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We're not playing together, but then again, we're not playing against each other either. It's like the Nature Channel. You don't see piranhas eating each other, do you?