ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Yes, I read from a player on Twitter that it's only for now that they don't appear because they are trying to improve the tournaments

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I read from a player on Twitter that it's only for now that they don't appear because they are trying to improve the tournaments
Link/tweet?

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hope they continue.
But it seems a promotion which might discontinue sooner than later..

pankoffff

pankoffff

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would love for such a freeroll festival to continue! I'll be waiting.

semsaltov77777

semsaltov77777

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Well, I'll tell you these are groundless accusations, I made a maximum of 3-4 knockouts during the entire period of the tournaments, and there were at least 70 of them per month, in half a year it's about 400 tournaments, and in 400 tournaments it's really possible to get to the streamer 4 times, so don't turn into all sorts of scams and auto substitutes, at least I didn't do it, but just played, and even got into a feed three times a desk but it's not accurate

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

Hi, ACR said that there will be no planned freerolls, well, does not rule out sudden such tournaments

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't think it's charity. I also don't think these freerolls were funded by ACR. It would be unfeasible for them to distribute this much money for so long.

Twitch streamers monetize their channels based on the number of subscribers, followers and views. I think it's more reasonable that streamers funded freerolls to boost their channels and monetize them.

Anyway I hope these freerolls+R will continue. Even because for the ACR it's a great deal: 3.5k guaranteed was pulling 12k~15k in rebuys.

Anyway, my Binance wallet grew a lot after these freerolls...

romerim

romerim

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think they stopped because they updated the software as soon as the freerolls ended. They must test the new software before proceeding. I think they will come back. with the freerolls.

amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think they stopped because they updated the software as soon as the freerolls ended. They must test the new software before proceeding. I think they will come back. with the freerolls.
So I hope friend, they are great!!

amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Tem que continuar, pelo amor de Deus. Estes são torneios muito lucrativos. Até consegui eliminar um streamer na semana passada, ganhei $ 1000, meu maior prêmio até hoje.
Congratz!!

Garik777

Garik777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Maybe Yes, maybe No
I dont know-i dont know^ . ^

amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have great news friends, the streaming freerolls will return, they just took a break, due to the software update

PrivateB

PrivateB

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Everyone got roped in on that one hahaha