FREEBUY SUPER SERIES III ~★~ $150,000 GTD

C

Chasin Rivers

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR Freebuy

I loved the freebuy series that ACR put on over the last week or so...Drove a lot of traffic to the site. Hopefully this will entice them to run more games more frequently. I made a few deep runs, but didnt make any substantial amount of money.

J

johnnygadget

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope they have more events like this. It was really pretty fun. I had luck on my side a few times, but in the 20k tournament I had no luck at all. I just never flopped anything in that tournament. I would have rivered a few hands had I played them, but I would have had to go allin to see anything beyond the flop. Ohwell, it was still fun and I have $15 dollars to play with now. If I can turn this $15 into $50 I think I'll make a first deposit.

A

alexis8888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great Event but very hard to win with that much of rebuys.

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was very good promotion!!! Who knows, if Amaricas Cardroom is going to condact promotions like this?

D

DOMIT

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Great job, ACR. Definitely got me playing there again.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank You Black Chip Poker, that was an excellent promotion, I hope you do it again. The games were not easy since I did not rebuy and the starting stack was small but all in all it was GREAT FUN. Thanks again BCP.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome guys!