Free Tournaments?

U

UncleChuckle

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only jumped on the freeroll train two days ago. I found www.freerollz.com, saw which services seemed to run the most, downloaded them, voila! As you say, Google will find you tons. I was already playing Ultimate Bet casually, but have been bitten by the tourney bug hard. (Played 2 today already.)

P

pokerbatson

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
what is it about that freerole on ultimate bet an invite for cardschat the tourny is on june 21 will someone tell me about it thanks

talkpkr2me

talkpkr2me

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JetSet has several 24 hrs a day.Usually about every 2 hours. Most are limited to 600 players and fill up almost instantly.Some for cash, others for GoPoints.They pay out pretty well in GoPoints which can get you into a higher real money game and/or a wsop seat.All for free.

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pay a dollar or 2 and play for real money - it'll take 4hrs plus to win 1000 player tournament - why bother when prize is $5?

S

sugarnspice

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you can try...

you can try ub they have plenty of freerolls for different type of prizes and today i noticed absolute poker has like many many freerolls for cash i cant beleive they have so many gl at the tables and cya around bye:angel:

J

jimguy123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
tons of free tourneys at paradise poker.com check them out

A

a_debrie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've noticed that Absolute Poker has $50 freerolls regularly...at least 1 every hour. I think they said they have 40 a day now or something like that...hope this helps.

K

King Nate

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
there are plenty of fre tourneys. I recomend paradise poker.

C

cuyber

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PakoToons said:
Hey....anyone have a comprehensive listing of freeroll tourneys & schedules??

I've checked out sweetfreerolls.com and so far that looks to be the best - just seems to be lacking some of the better sites though....

Thanks in advance,

~pako
i know of sweetrolls (used for a few months)
freeroll.dk (quite old and not seen it updated or old freerolls removed)
bestpoker.150m.com (new site and plans to have the biggest and best freeroll list around,although site not finished)