Free roll posting on betonline for Jan 23rd - Feb6th

T

thesternburglar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anyone been able to find any of these freerolls on betonline for the 2 million guarantee? I get these emails constantly but can never find out where they are. I filter my tournament search to only include freerolls but can find nothing. Below is the text from the email from betonline.

"There’s free tournaments running 24/7 so you can also Freeroll your way into satellites and Championship events."

Thanks in advance.

T

thesternburglar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Free roles every 2 hours

I finally figured it out. Betonline is offering free rolls into bigger tournaments every 2 hours. You get a $8.40 buyin which I believe can be converted into tournament money if you don't use it. It is important to not that if you just choose freerolls in the filter these don't show up in the grid. That is where I was making my mistake.

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
the 'all in or fold' freerolls have been running hourly

for almost a week . my girlfriend won a $8 and change ticket to the next level (regular MTT ) but went no further . usually only one ticket is available to win but sometimes 2 or 3 are offered .not much skill is involved , but you wont waste any time either !

Vegas77

Vegas77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Has anyone been able to find any of these freerolls on betonline for the 2 million guarantee? I get these emails constantly but can never find out where they are. I filter my tournament search to only include freerolls but can find nothing. Below is the text from the email from betonline.

"There’s free tournaments running 24/7 so you can also Freeroll your way into satellites and Championship events."

Thanks in advance.

Right now they are posting a freeroll every hour. They are fast and last up to 5 minutes.