Free $40 at Crazy Poker

Crippler450

Crippler450

I was going through my poker magazine and I found a special bonus offer exclusive to readers that I thought I'd give you guys. If you go to [broken link~tb] you get a free $15 for signing up (you have to email them, just follow the steps).

In addition to the free $15, if you enter a referral when you sign up, you can get another free $25! You must be referred by another player and then make a deposit ($50 or more) and play 250 raked hands. If you do this, they will add another $25 to your account. Its a pretty good bonus, and it has worked for 2 of my friends so far.

Crazy Poker is on the Prima network, so its the same as royal vegas/7 Sultans/Wild Jack/Bet365 etc. If you're playin at one of those and not getting a big bonus like this, you might wanna switch for the free $40.

Note: make sure to use the link that I gave or else you will only get the initial $10 instead of $15 for magazine readers.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Anairda

Thanks

:icon_comp Crippler450 Thanks a lot, we appreciate very much your information and advice. If I know about any promotions like this I´ll post you, thanks.

U

UncleChuckle

Very nice! If I make a million starting with the free money, I'll slip you a few K:)

Just one question: What if they ask for verification that you have the magazine? (Like "What's on the cover?")

Crippler450

Crippler450

It's bluff magazine, with pictures of Chris Moneymaker and Greg Raymer winning the 2003 and 2004 WSOPs. They probably wont ask you anything like that though :)

Crippler450

Crippler450

Has anyone signed up and got the free $15? If we get a lot of people from this forum on Crazy poker we can all play each other with the free money :)

ChuckTs

ChuckTs

Legend
note: the site says that you have to register a credit card number in order to get the bonus cash

Crippler450

Crippler450

ChuckTs said:
note: the site says that you have to register a credit card number in order to get the bonus cash
Thats true, but you dont have to even use that card, no deposit is required or anything.