iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hi guys!

I don't want to give you all the false hope, since I don't know the rules of the tickets distribution, so forgive me just in case. But just to make sure no one misses it, if one has been gifted - check out your emails or log-in into the room to see, whether you've been gifted this ticket.

It's only valid during today, and the last satellite available is gonna start in an hour.

It's a $30 satellite ticket to a $210 Mystery Millions which is scheduled today.

Good luck! Hope some of you will actually find this ticket.

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi guys!

I don't want to give you all the false hope, since I don't know the rules of the tickets distribution, so forgive me just in case. But just to make sure no one misses it, if one has been gifted - check out your emails or log-in into the room to see, whether you've been gifted this ticket.

It's only valid during today, and the last satellite available is gonna start in an hour.

It's a $30 satellite ticket to a $210 Mystery Millions which is scheduled today.

Sadly no ticket for me check tickets and email.

Thanks for the heads up tho

and Gl for the event.

I managed to finish top 50 in the level 40 free on 888 yesterday before work for $109 entry to the Sunday mystery Bounty.

So i took a days holiday so i could play the event :)

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Hi guys!

How nice it would be. I hope some of you will enjoy it, thanks!

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I just checked...No joy for me however I am registered in a two day KO tourney on unibet in a few hours anyhow. I should probably focus on that!

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Sadly no ticket for me check tickets and email.

Thanks for the heads up tho

and Gl for the event.

I managed to finish top 50 in the level 40 free on 888 yesterday before work for $109 entry to the Sunday mystery Bounty.

So i took a days holiday so i could play the event :)
Thanks! :)

And it's so cool you won a ticket! Congrats and best of luck in the Mystery Bounty! :love:(y)

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Damn, it's sad that it didn't work for you :( In the tournament lobby people have been writing that they had no clue how they got a ticket, just saw it upon loging in.

Hopefully someone will find it, there is a two hour late reg.. I've received tickets this way before and wasted them without knowing I was gifted them.

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No Ticket here but i dont play there much atm apart from the daily freebie.

Did u produce any rake there lately?

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
no luck for me either
hope that someone in CC will get it

x patrice x

x patrice x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi guys!

Unfortunately none:(!

But thanks for the info and good luck in the satellite

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I find in this morning but coudnt play it i was in a birthday :(

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys!

Unfortunately, I just saw this post, but I don't think I received such a ticket because I don't see it in my ticket history.
I hope someone managed to get a ticket and is already there on the second day. ;)

Poker Tells