Four $5000 Special freerolls on ACR tonight (Wed 8 Mar) and tomorrow morning.

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are another four $5000 plus bounties special freerolls on Americas Cardroom tonight and tomorrow morning.
They are currently scheduled at 1800, 2100, 2200 and 0400 GMT.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are another four $5000 plus bounties special freerolls on Americas Cardroom tonight and tomorrow morning.
They are currently scheduled at 1800, 2100, 2200 and 0400 GMT.
I will play all these tournaments. But it's even better that these freerolls will be held until the end of the month, and maybe they will be extended for a longer period.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These freerolls are great tournaments, a very nice opportunity to win some free money. Until today, I hadn't made a FT in these tournaments, but I was close 2x. Hope for a better day today. :)

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They're a good freerolls. I also try to reach the final table but it's really hard. Do you know any tips to do that?

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are just such long tourneys that it is hard to have patience. I have been late registering in most of them but then of course I drop my chances of bagging a bounty to almost zero

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
They are pretty fun, but they are structured so everyone is short pretty early.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
They're a good freerolls. I also try to reach the final table but it's really hard. Do you know any tips to do that?
Play in position and observe which players have a loose playstyle . That can be exploited by right timing.
It's normal not to reach ft , the higher the number of participants the smaller the chances are for reaching ft.
But with the right strategy you will get ITM often.
I regularely min cash in these, sometimes top 50 and once I made 2nd place

I play these special freerolls quite differently than other MTTs . It's a super turbo so you cannot afford to wait for monster. Well timed aggression does the trick very often to stack up. This becomes more important the higher the blinds get .

Also try to play with the right attitude.
Don't expect anything , stick to your strategy and don't give a fuk 😉

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
don't give a fuk 😉
Very great tips, Valentin and especially that last one. 😅

I have had a few occasions where I just had about an hour to play, so I hoped to get lucky to catch a streamer or to stack so much to sit out and cash.

Of course the bounty never ever even happened or was close but that don't give a f*ck helped a lot.

I made some calls I usually wouldn't do, like call a 3-way all-in with 98s. Once I hit my straight and once my flush. 😎

Of course it doesn't work out everytime but this way I made a few additional bucks while sleeping. 🤪

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
thanks for the information.I didn't know about these tournaments.Tomorrow I'll start registration.I don't think there are any better freerolls yet.Good luck everyone

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
thanks for the information.I didn't know about these tournaments.Tomorrow I'll start registration.I don't think there are any better freerolls yet.Good luck everyone
The nearest one is in 3.5 hours.
Good luck.🌺🌺🌺

Pulse_69

Pulse_69

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
These are probably the best freerolls today, but there are a lot of people. nice prizes

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There aren't that many scheduled now---looks like they cancelled a whole bunch of them!

rhoudini

rhoudini

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've managed to cash out about $16 yesterday in one of them, at some moment I had almost 1.2 million chips, but later, as short stack, I busted in 230th, something like that. However I must say that the level in these freerolls is much higher than others, because the prize is bigger and because of the bounty in streamer's head, so it seems to attract a lot of good players, not just freerollers. Well, another day, another chance to try to win!

Freeroll Passwords