Which of the following online poker sites do you use the most?

hardongear

hardongear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
pokerstars been my main site for 20 years now. Backup sites over the years have been Ultimate Bet, Blackchip, Party, Full-tilt, Doyles, 888 and most recently GG.

Sites I've enjoyed the most in order: Pokerstars, Ultimate Bet, 888, Party, Blackchip, Full-tilt, Doyles and GG(best feature MTT staking).

It's kinda of a shame GG poker is the way they are about a lot of things. Really makes them look sketchy, questionable, untrustworthy and shady. Guess I need a new backup site as I won't be returning to GG poker. My $50 lasted quite awhile though.

Cheers!!!

A

anicool

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888poker the best and ipoker network some times.

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use pokerstars, ggpoker, 888poker a lot and recently started playing again on acr.

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PokerStars and GG poker these days.

MathMDI

MathMDI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Only PokerStars, but I already have plans to join new sites. I see many people speaking very highly of 888 Poker, so I should start playing there too.

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I mostly use Pokerstars and GG poker. The problem with GG poker is that most of the good tournaments have too many people enter, more so in micro tournaments.

T

TableFable

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
Once upon ... Full Tilt - best site ever !!!

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play in these rooms poker stars, ACR Poker, 888Poker
I don't go in or I don't have the opportunity to play GGpoker, PartyPoker

C

Cbabycee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Which of the following online poker sites do you use the most?

Poker Stars
ACR Poker
GGpoker
WPT Global
KKPoker
Unibet
888Poker
PartyPoker
Winning Poker Network
iPoker Network
Chico Poker Network
Coin Poker
Winning Poker
Horizon Poker
Partypoker first
GG second.

Party I like the field size the freerolls I’m playing for fun so don’t like to spend

GG for the freebie - I find GG is geared to pressure poker and conditions people to play all in a lot. Fields are too big no sit and goes and as I said it’s more luck than skill because most games are pressurised at least to start, flip and go, all in or fold, even the battle royale ends all in if you not fast enough level 1/2x. I do love that format though 3 different rounds

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Mostly Pokerstars. Also 888poker.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I use PokerStars and GGPoker the most, they are the poker rooms I use the most due to the freerolls available, although I can also include bodog

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Most are not even allowed in my area of the world. ACR is my most used on the list.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
a large number of Pokerstars for the best site, and I also choose it as the best and play almost only on this site. I think and hope that more games and prizes can be made on this site than on other sites, since a large number of players choose this site, I hope in the future there will be 2 tournaments or more per day on this site

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My first site was pokerstars. Then i added 888, partypoker and gg poker. Nowadays i mainly play on 888 and partypoker.
888 and partypoker have just the best freerolls around the clock. Stupid regulation changes in my country, made pokerstars
useless for cc freerolls. On 888 i like to play cash games and on partypoker focus on sit and gos and spinns.